Team Captain
Jun 11, 2005
sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
ice hockey
whats gunna happen with him.
was an outstanding junior with vic metro. but couldnt make it at the next level.
wheres he gunna go now

Doing a preseason with the Demons and would be a pre-season draft or rookie chance.

Apparently over his operation and fit and raring to go.

eastlakes rule said:
nuggety type. would be ready to play more aless straight away
From what Tony Shaw was sayin on the radio the other night Brayden is way more muscled up that what he was when at Collingwood.

He bagged the Pies fitness staff for allowing him to carry so much puppy fat when on the Pies list.

i think the problem with shaw was that he wasnt seen as comitted enough. Collingwood know he has got potential but didnt rate his work ethic he will most likely get picked up in PSD

He played in Round 22 against us if i remember correctly. Was among Collingwood's best. Not a bad player in my opinion.

rapidshave said:
He played in Round 22 against us if i remember correctly. Was among Collingwood's best. Not a bad player in my opinion.

He didn't play any senior games for Collingwood. Perhaps you're thinking of Ben Davies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If his name wasn't SHAW Collingwood would never have taken him, this Father/Son crap is way out of kilter and the Pies are the worst offenders.

dunno4 said:
Since when is picking a father/son is an offense?? :rolleyes:

Who said it was an offence? Clubs need to be more astute when committing to the selections, example- Collingwood and the three Clokes. Dumb!

YAKUZA said:
If his name wasn't SHAW Collingwood would never have taken him, this Father/Son crap is way out of kilter and the Pies are the worst offenders.

it is not. but taking brothers and they are all about the same size it doe s not look good as they are competing against each other for postion

YAKUZA said:
Thats not true, if collingwood hadnt taken him he would have gone higher than 3rd round

im a good mate of braydos..he has bin workin very hard to get his body up in2 shape and looks fiiter than what he has bin and there is no signs of the injurys so he shoold go alrite...top bloke i hope he mauls it

BMW22 said:
im a good mate of braydos..he has bin workin very hard to get his body up in2 shape and looks fiiter than what he has bin and there is no signs of the injurys so he shoold go alrite...top bloke i hope he mauls it

im?
workin?
Bin?
in2?
shoold?
alrite?

What ferking language is that?

BMW22 said:

Mauls it where? AFL or VFL?

Tony Shaw should keep his mouth shut and not make comment to the public. He just comes off looking like a sooky lala. Same as David Cloke did with Jason earlier this year.
I have been told that he is too slow and Collingwood have an abundance of players like him.. At least three players have to be delisted each year from each side, just bad luck that he was one of them I guess.
If he is good enough he will get picked up some where else.
Good luck to him I say.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back