brayden shaw

Remove this Banner Ad

BMW22 said:
Murray is just some old guy who's had a divorce and who has no idea so he has to diss people about how they type..it isn't how they spell it...it is that they get their point and opinion across so start talking about the post and not spelling you hero..

Bullsh**! It is just sheer, bloody laziness.

Spend the time with spelling and sentence construction and you'll find people will understand your posts a lot more.

muzza, i wasn't aiming the Brayden comment at you, it was just misinterpreted.
I will give you credit, for an old man you have the wit of a youthful radiant teen such as myself...love ya doll.

crackers57 said:
Bullsh**! It is just sheer, bloody laziness.

Spend the time with spelling and sentence construction and you'll find people will understand your posts a lot more.
Maybe cause all u old farts arent with the times and how people post on all sites

vazie31 said:
Maybe cause all u old farts arent with the times and how people post on all sites

Make all the excuses you like, dawg.

But expect to cop the flak if you keep it up because, believe it or not, us old farts have as much right to post here as all you homies.... ;)

1.Tony shaw is bitter that collingwood gave him the sack while coaching them so he has always had a shot at them when he could.
2.Being a mate of Brayden,he deserves another chance,everyone's saying he was undeciplined and not a 100% at collingwood, that is a load of S*** because i know for a fact he had a 'fair dinkum' crack and he should of had a run for collingwood last year because he was "killing" it in Willimastown but i don't know what mick malthouse was thinking and this is where we are now.
3.Murray, I'd love a spell check and if you need some definitions for the slang just give me a "hola G", and i'll "hook" you up "man"..f*n ********er

vazie31 said:

Once you move on from year 9 you will realise people actualy communicate so that they can be understood by each other.
I know 13 and 14 year olds like you use that lazy language because you think it is 'kewl', but in the real world most people don't use it and all it does is make you look like an East LA homie wanna be.

Not only that but if you bothered to read the rules, you would find out it is not allowed on this site.

If you are bothering to post, why wouldn't you want the widest possible audience to read your thoughts, instead of limiting what you have to say to a small childish group.

Has thinking become optional in your group?

Murray your just another previous footballer that never was. it doesn't take a scientist to read words like "any1","ppl" and "2day" so whats the deal.Why do "u" care so much for the way people type. 85% of the "ppl" on here type like this so I think that "ur" not with times gramps.your just another low life from frankston that "chills" out the front of go-lo and spends the rest of your day on the internet. I think all that cracks got "2" "ur" head "hero"

BMW22 said:
Murray your just another previous footballer that never was. it doesn't take a scientist to read words like "any1","ppl" and "2day" so whats the deal.Why do "u" care so much for the way people type. 85% of the "ppl" on here type like this so I think that "ur" not with times gramps.your just another low life from frankston that "chills" out the front of go-lo and spends the rest of your day on the internet. I think all that cracks got "2" "ur" head "hero"
Agreed Murray has been sitting on his computer way to long and still cant get a kick anywhere. Actually reminds me of an umpire who couldnt get a kick in the school yard.

BMW22 said:

Just like the Nike logo -swoosh

vazie31 said:
Agreed Murray has been sitting on his computer way to long and still cant get a kick anywhere. Actually reminds me of an umpire who couldnt get a kick in the school yard.

Ooohhh look another silly little year 9 boy is in the cheer squad.
What the Playstation is broken?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh m8 the playstation must be broken,atleast we have 1 and dont need to steal one a.k.a The Frankston Area. You think ur so "macho" it's funny,you've been a member on here since 2002, thats a disgrace m8,do u work?do u have a life? or is sayin utter bulls**t on a website the highlight of your life. Think about it..

And..going back to the topic..Brayden has recently come back from the "holis" and is in full training and he said he is feeling really good and so will have to wait and see how he does in pre season with the dee's.. i think it will be positive for him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back