Ferga18

Team Captain
Sep 21, 2005
melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
New Orleans Hornets
I saw Brayden play a couple of games for Williamstown over the last 2 years, and I must admit he has changed as not only a footballer, but a person. I played against and on Brayden in representitive footy and when he was in Under 18's and 17's he was an I AM player. Like he wasnt a real team player. Dont get me wrong he can play footy, but thats what he was like. Now after being drafted i noticed he has changed on the field both as a player and a person. So that is a fantastic asset for Brayden. If he plays for Port Melbourne or any VFL team, he will be a Very Good Player for whoever it is.

MY Opinion: As a Collingwood fan, was $hitty that he got delisted, he is capable of being a top AFL footballer, dissapointed that Mick didnt give him the opportunity.

and yes everyone can now have a go at me because i said something against Brayden earlier, coz thats what happens on this website, people bag other people for giving an opinion.....whats the use of opinions if we get bagged for it.

Jun 23, 2004
AFL Club
Adelaide
magpies42 said:
heath>brayden only in trying to achieve there maximum! if brayden trys he will be awesome

True, but Brayden did try - things just didn't work out for him with injury and all.

If he plays for Port Melbourne or any VFL team, he will be a Very Good Player for whoever it is.

Correct. He is the sort of guy who can match it easily in the state leagues.

_________
http://www.freewebs.com/lukesfootypage/

Aug 29, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
a) Wasn't Brayden averaging 26 disposals before he got all the injuries? Not bad effort and nelly debut a couple of times if not for injuries.

b) He must of shown something for mick to say he is excited at the prospect of Brayden coming through for Buckley.

and finally I reckon his father Tony ruined his career at Collingwood with his bickering and demands on the club.
If Shane O'bree can remain on our list than surely an 19 year old that showed he can play at both Jnr Rep level and at VFL could of been given another year.

Jun 23, 2004
AFL Club
Adelaide
The thing is Brayden never really dominated VFL anyway.

In time, though, I'm sure he will aclimatise (sp?) to the conditions of the VFL, and become a very good player at that level. There is no reason why he won't, given that he starred at TAC Cup level.

Back