Delisted Brayden Sier [delisted, signed with a local team]

Remove this Banner Ad

5 years 21 games injury prone has off field issue's
also known as Phill Inn

Will the pies cut their losses or continue
He’s contracted, and was actually playing good football until he injured himself. I’d imagine we’ll persist another year. He won’t get us anything worthwhile at the trade table.

Strong match up against players like Fyfe/Danger/Bont, but still not as effective as he should be.

Think Hugh Greenwood with better skills and speed, but worse tackling, contested possessions, and clearances. A team like Essendon could use him. Have him play against the big bodied mids to allow Merrett/Shiel/Mcgrath play against smaller opponents.

Price around a 3rd round pick, which is less than what he's worth to us but what can you do really?

Would have been keen this time last year but the whispers regarding professionalism and the injury history is concerning. Especially as we have struggled to get guys back on the park the last couple of years.

He’s contracted, and was actually playing good football until he injured himself. I’d imagine we’ll persist another year. He won’t get us anything worthwhile at the trade table.

I suppose it would depend on what you would consider good football , Jacob Townsend was also playing good football and was 25 years of age , Sier is nearly 23 and has achieved alot less.

The question would be how long will the Pies continue to give him the chance to prove himself ? Could be in a similar position to Mason Wood spending 7/8 years for 60 games and never getting to anywhere near the expectation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back