Recommitted Brayden Sier [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Frank Gallagher

Diamond Encrusted Unobtainium Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Paul roos made a good point. most teams have a 6 or 7 midfield core so you need to bring something else to the table. Until he develops a tank or kicks some goals he may struggle.

In saying that I can see the swans making a play for him.
Swans charged us a second rounder for a rookie who never played a game who went on to be banned by ASADA, I hope they do come calling.

Would love me some Sier at Brisbane after our midfield got bossed by Cripps and a small child on the weekend.

Wonder if we could get him to sign a contract before he realised he'd be living in Brisbane?

Do you have a pick in the 40's?

I was going to give you your pick 18 back but if you only want a pick in the 40's it's a done deal.

I shoot fages a text and let him know if you let Bucks know.

Another seamless trade my friend.

Might be able to get yourself Parish with that sort of currency

Parish is way less jacked than Sier so he's worth less.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I was a recruiter at another club this is the guy I would be targeting. He is not the finished package yet and still needs to mature a little, but belongs at the level. Can find time and space and has exceptional vision. They are the things that differentiate him from other big bodied mids.

His worth? If I had him I'd be asking for a first rounder around 10-15. If I didn't around 18-23. Stats don't matter in this case, just do the eye test. Does he look like he can play? He looks like he could be a dominant midfielder in the comp.

Jun 23, 2008
Headed for Kirribilli House
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Norwood, Everton, Detroit Red Wings
If I was a recruiter at another club this is the guy I would be targeting. He is not the finished package yet and still needs to mature a little, but belongs at the level. Can find time and space and has exceptional vision. They are the things that differentiate him from other big bodied mids.

His worth? If I had him I'd be asking for a first rounder around 10-15. If I didn't around 18-23. Stats don't matter in this case, just do the eye test. Does he look like he can play? He looks like he could be a dominant midfielder in the comp.

There's a bit about him that reminds me of Josh Kennedy (mid) when he was at Hawthorn. Needs a massive uninterrupted pre-season and the right situation in 2020, and could break out.

That said, really not sure whether the Pies should keep or cash in. Sier might decide for us.

Shaneprice97

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 24, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood VFL
Collingwoods fastest midfielder and has barely even shown it yet.

This blokes gonna start cannonballing his way through stoppages when he has another 20-30 games experience.

Two Eyes

Club Legend
Jun 22, 2007
east of eden
AFL Club
Collingwood
He’s exactly the type other clubs should target and equally he’s the sort of player Collingwood should square away with a new contract offer. Should be interesting.

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
I'd quite happily give up Tom Cutler for him, any Magpies out there interested?

When he was at the Lions Jack Crisp was know as a poor mans Tom Cutler and look how you turned Crispy around.

Back