Player Watch Brayden Sier (Delisted 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Left handed...... You must be Arya?
never watched the show so if you are implying anything it's straight over my head, but .....

pretty sure I'm not a 20 year old British actress (based on google & Maise Williams who plays the character)
and if I was I'd probably know stuff all about AFL :)

never watched the show so if you are implying anything it's straight over my head, but .....

pretty sure I'm not a 20 year old British actress (based on google & Maise Williams who plays the character)
and if I was I'd probably know stuff all about AFL :)

She's left handed is all. Killer with the swod... Literally!

I could have also asked if you're Jamie as he is left handed after getting the right one chopped off. But then I'd be implying you had an inappropriate relationship with a family member!

Last edited:
I was wondering - hadn't heard anything on him. Was looking forward to watching him yesterday.
So was, l then read on here that he was supposedly injured, and that's all l know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Delist and rookie.... gives him and pies 3 years for him to develop his footy, and do some more strengthening, stop growing and settle into his bigger body better...

sometimes the bigger boys take a year or two more. Similiar sized Rupert Wills didn't start to peak until early twenties. But similar size Patrick Cripps has been ready from the outset.

No point keeping him on the senior list if the club is certain he won't get game time in 2018 given his body, need for further development and our midfield depth. Free up the list spot so we can take 4 in the draft.

Doubt any rival clubs will swoop on Sier ahead of us in the rookie draft as the kid is still greatly unproven having minimal VFL and TAC cup form to go by over the last three years.

would be interested to know if he has every played in the forward line. he's big and quick enough to be a handful.

Played a bit at HF at VFL level.

Hopefully he can get on the park and a decent run at it! But surely that selection brings an end to Hine's speculative picks. Hopefully not another bolted at 38 this year, and a punt (ish) at 6

I don't get the angst at Sier?
Big bodied like Wills.
Both would be inexpensive players.

Sier might have great projection- worth another year.

Don't get why people don't want him to have a solid pre season no injuries and we see what we have.

Otherwise people bleet we don't develop players or they go elsewhere and do well etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back