Player Watch Brayden Sier (Delisted 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time for the return of the Hine cult. Some studley decisions in recent years paying dividends, obscured by the injury dramas with Scharenberg and Freeman. He always gets something from the top shelf down at the amusement park. This time a big bear for the Collingwood kids.

:bearface::bearface::bearface::bearface::bearface::bearface::bearface::bearface::bearface::bearface::bearface:
GWPmJpg.gif

vtJyRHW.gif

Best handballer in the team right now.
YWEWKb8.gif
1D63094B-37A6-43B8-B240-5BF93C4C360E.jpeg

It's time for the return of the Hine cult. Some studley decisions in recent years paying dividends, obscured by the injury dramas with Scharenberg and Freeman. He always gets something from the top shelf down at the amusement park. This time a big bear for the Collingwood kids.
The Hine cult was a bit of a bigfooty invention.
That said, he is an excellent talent identifier and his team support is good.

I’ve mentioned this before, I was conveyed by a recruiter of a premiership club:
Derek Hine is regarded as one of top three or four recruiters in the industry.

He’s very good, not infallible but highly respected.

TBH I was someone who was skeptical of Sier leading into his senior selection, just thought his talent wouldn't outweigh his attitude issues he had earlier in his career.

Don't want to go to early but I think we might have found one here. His ability to dispose of the ball reminds me of Sam Mitchell. Doesn't have the same damage yet but just never seems to get tackled and always gets rid of it effectively. Great vision too.

Time will tell with Sier but I think we nailed this one. Going to be a very good player for a very long time.

When Sier's debut was announced at training some weeks back, and Bucks was shown in the footage, grinning from ear to ear - I remember thinking, geez Bucks look very happy.

While we all anticipated the bear's arrival, Bucks was well ahead of us. He knew.

The Hine cult was a bit of a bigfooty invention.
That said, he is an excellent talent identifier and his team support is good.

I’ve mentioned this before, I was conveyed by a recruiter of a premiership club:
Derek Hine is regarded as one of top three or four recruiters in the industry.

He’s very good, not infallible but highly respected.

With the picks he has, always gets outstanding value. If a player is a bust from an injury point of view, that's no indictment on him. If you look at the drafts and the players taken by other clubs around our picks, he usually picks the eyes out of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my gut feel says that Worpel will get the nod this week.
Worpel played against a better side and had more impact in his teams win he will rightfully get the nod but Sier was impressive either way

Worpel played against a better side and had more impact in his teams win he will rightfully get the nod but Sier was impressive either way
yes, the quality of the opposition will have a significant bearing this week.

Rising Star noms can be overrated, after all Carlton had five players nominated last year and haven't we seen all that talent catapult them up the ladder in 2018.......

Sier doesn't need a nomination to add legitimacy to his status as an emerging talent as we are all aware of it, but it is nice for the CV.

With the picks he has, always gets outstanding value. If a player is a bust from an injury point of view, that's no indictment on him. If you look at the drafts and the players taken by other clubs around our picks, he usually picks the eyes out of it.
Extreme high end value talent spotter.

You summed it up so well.

Doesn't seem to get startled. I also love the no nonsense bang it on the boot when hes within 70 of goal. Looks for a quick option up forward and throttles it in.

Instinctive rather than reactive.

Kids gonna be a star. Watch out when he realises his full potential

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back