Player Watch Brayden Sier

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sr36

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
You know how fit you need to be, to be fight fit right?

The added bonus is, it is a good mental/physical toughness exercise.
I think boxers are the best, most well-rounded athletes on the planet, it was more just a comment that I am hoping he can significantly improve his ability to run out quarters and games.

cityslick1

Team Captain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Honestly feel that Brayden's rise this year has been nothing short of remarkable.

If 12 months ago someone had've suggested that he will play half the season, as a key part of our midfield, avg 20 touches a game & 5 tackles, and help us get to a GF... they would've been promptly abused.

Would be great if he can improve again, but if he picks up where he left off the year, we'll be doing v well in our midfield rotations.

Have been crying out for a big body to help handle the grunt work, extract the pill, & allow Treloar, sidey etc more freedom to roam and do their thing, and her presto....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

neilk

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Collingwood
Honestly feel that Brayden's rise this year has been nothing short of remarkable.

If 12 months ago someone had've suggested that he will play half the season, as a key part of our midfield, avg 20 touches a game & 5 tackles, and help us get to a GF... they would've been promptly abused.

Would be great if he can improve again, but if he picks up where he left off the year, we'll be doing v well in our midfield rotations.

Have been crying out for a big body to help handle the grunt work, extract the pill, & allow Treloar, sidey etc more freedom to roam and do their thing, and her presto....
If you rearrange the letters in “RISE” you get...

Obese Arachnid

Supercoach Board Enthusiast
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
There are no other teams.
I think the date of Sier's photo/post needs further forensic examination. He could be pretending to be in Thailand, just so BF has an issue to thrash to death.
The only logical conclusion.

Top Bottom