Player Watch Brayden Sier

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sr36

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Got to imagine Adams and Crisp are fait accomplis to re-sign with us next year, but Sier should be a priority!
Sier is very exciting because his attributes are so impressive and he had immediately belonged at AFL, so in the future we all hope he leap frogs Adams and Crisp, but at the moment Crisp and Adams are significantly better players and much more physically resilient than Sier. I'd be gutted if any of the three left.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Sier is very exciting because his attributes are so impressive and he had immediately belonged at AFL, so in the future we all hope he leap frogs Adams and Crisp, but at the moment Crisp and Adams are significantly better players and much more physically resilient than Sier. I'd be gutted if any of the three left.
Oh of course Adams and Crisp are more resilient but Sier seems to be so important for our future midfield going forward, especially when some of our gun mids in Wells, Pendles and Beams get close to retirement.

I just think that Adams and Crisp are so clearly part of the furniture and are so passionate about the club (with Adams a potential future captain) that I'm barely worried about their contractual status.

jackcass

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Oh of course Adams and Crisp are more resilient but Sier seems to be so important for our future midfield going forward, especially when some of our gun mids in Wells, Pendles and Beams get close to retirement.

I just think that Adams and Crisp are so clearly part of the furniture and are so passionate about the club (with Adams a potential future captain) that I'm barely worried about their contractual status.
I don't worry about the contract status of any player. Nothing I can do to change it so why bother.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Collingwood
I don't worry about the contract status of any player. Nothing I can do to change it so why bother.
Angst is unnecessary - agree.

Generally speaking it's hard to recall losing any player that we really didn't want to lose that was keen enough to stay.
The so called delays are mere bargaining around the edges,

Tails1

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Is there any other teams?
I’m sure the club would be looking to do that, but current trends have players signing later these days.
Yep. If I was him and his management I wouldn't be in any hurry to re-sign. A good body of work to start the new season could add extra dollars to his contract.

Top Bottom