Player Watch Brayden Sier

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saintly Viewed

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Collingwood
Apparently from the Wednesday after the GF, the only time he hasn't been in at the club was while he was in Thailand.
The Bear has clicked!
He really is a beauty.
Just that bit of maturity and a good injury free run must have helped.
Think about how constant injuries can wear someone down and they can feel like they don't really belong.

He's a laid back guy so maybe the attitude of seriousness was a little masked.

All bear jokes aside, he's a real big unit but has this skill set of vision, and he reminds me of that Gary Ayres descriptor:

A good driver in heavy traffic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pricey97

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood VFL
But the jumper always looks too small. Surely we can give The Bear one that fits?
Youre probably cracking a joke, but i remember hearing on-ballers specifically wear skin tight gear to avoid tackles. Then blokes like Drew Petrie would wear baggy jumpers in an attempted to get free kicks from defenders holding on to him.

Vicky Park

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Collingwood
Youre probably cracking a joke, but i remember hearing on-ballers specifically wear skin tight gear to avoid tackles. Then blokes like Drew Petrie would wear baggy jumpers in an attempted to get free kicks from defenders holding on to him.
Yeah, tight I get, but too short would be annoying. I’ve seen The Bear tugging at his jumper to pull it down. He needs a longer one!

AFL Club
Collingwood
That Muay Thai camp is gonna have him rock-hard again going into the pre-season, which is super exciting when you think of how much he can build on last year. Has the makings of an absolute beast in the middle, like a giant Pleistocene bear come back to terrorize oppositions.

Top Bottom