Player Watch Brayden Sier

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sr36

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 20, 2009
Vietnam
AFL Club
Collingwood
Be careful Saintly you're heading into jinxing territory again..........maybe the voodoo doll avatar needs to go back to a horse ;)
He does most of his damage as a horse.

In fact, the recent insanely excessive changing of avatar seems to be causing his comments to slip under the jinxing radar.

Keep changing avatar Saintly. Keep changing. It keeps the jinx at bay.

Saintly Viewed

Gold And Black 1977
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
He does most of his damage as a horse.

In fact, the recent insanely excessive changing of avatar seems to be causing his comments to slip under the jinxing radar.

Keep changing avatar Saintly. Keep changing. It keeps the jinx at bay.
I think that’s the only cure.

People forgetting what a great proponent of Beams defence I was... nekminit out with hip issues.

unplugged

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 8, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
I wish more players would or could come out and say they want to stay at the club, that they love the club, etc. rather than their manager telling them less is more in order to drive up their asking price.

Glad he wants to stay. Love watching him play. He can go rainbow on his fingernails for all I care.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
We could have gotten Balic, Mathieson, Bonner, Hibberd or even Johnson but nah, we'll just go with some random **** no one knows about
I actually remember those names and how they all slid. Not an above average player amongst them and a few already finished in hindsight.. or as some would say, Hinesight.

sr36

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 20, 2009
Vietnam
AFL Club
Collingwood
Great quotes there. That should put some speculation on hold for a while.
Im not sure we should listen to Sier when we have range of posters who have previously disagreed with his thoughts about his thinking. Something smells fishy. It could just be the salmon he's scooped out of the river, but it's best to wring our hands amd panic.

The Plowking

Club Legend
Feb 21, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Im not sure we should listen to Sier when we have range of posters who have previously disagreed with his thoughts about his thinking. Something smells fishy. It could just be the salmon he's scooped out of the river, but it's best to wring our hands amd panic.
Most excellent post

sr36

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 20, 2009
Vietnam
AFL Club
Collingwood
How could any such list not include the supreme being otherwise known as Tom Wilson?
In fairness to The Royal Sampler, those guys were being listed as the nucleus of the team. A nucleus is tiny. Wilson won't just be a tiny thing at the core of the team, his magnificence will manifest itself right throughout the entirety or our club.

Top Bottom