Player Watch Brayden Sier (Delisted 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently from the Wednesday after the GF, the only time he hasn't been in at the club was while he was in Thailand.
The Bear has clicked!
Agree.
Thailand is great!

:p:p:p

Apparently from the Wednesday after the GF, the only time he hasn't been in at the club was while he was in Thailand.
The Bear has clicked!
He really is a beauty.
Just that bit of maturity and a good injury free run must have helped.
Think about how constant injuries can wear someone down and they can feel like they don't really belong.

He's a laid back guy so maybe the attitude of seriousness was a little masked.

All bear jokes aside, he's a real big unit but has this skill set of vision, and he reminds me of that Gary Ayres descriptor:

A good driver in heavy traffic.

I’d love to see some explosive pace and run and carry in 2019 from the Bear.

Someone escaped the doghouse Soups :p

karma is going to be a real problem for his opponents this coming season.

He’ll be ripping a few new ones on his doubting opponents.

Keep doing the work.

The rewards will come.

Nah, there are lots of things in footy to worry about, contracts just not 1 of them.

It was the “Nothing I can do to change it so why bother” comment that I was referring to :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He also does the tongue out as did Peter Daicos back in the day.

But the jumper always looks too small. Surely we can give The Bear one that fits?

It's the epidemic of growth spurts, players continually outgrowing their gear.

But the jumper always looks too small. Surely we can give The Bear one that fits?
Youre probably cracking a joke, but i remember hearing on-ballers specifically wear skin tight gear to avoid tackles. Then blokes like Drew Petrie would wear baggy jumpers in an attempted to get free kicks from defenders holding on to him.

Youre probably cracking a joke, but i remember hearing on-ballers specifically wear skin tight gear to avoid tackles. Then blokes like Drew Petrie would wear baggy jumpers in an attempted to get free kicks from defenders holding on to him.

Yeah, tight I get, but too short would be annoying. I’ve seen The Bear tugging at his jumper to pull it down. He needs a longer one!

That Muay Thai camp is gonna have him rock-hard again going into the pre-season, which is super exciting when you think of how much he can build on last year. Has the makings of an absolute beast in the middle, like a giant Pleistocene bear come back to terrorize oppositions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back