Player Watch Brayden Sier (Delisted 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
He’ll get the games in.
He’ll do well.
He’ll learn from it.
He’ll be back.
He’ll be terrific.

Well, we have now finally gotten to the bottom of what's been happening with Sier ...

... he's been busy growing a third arm! :eek:

190509_940_Sier.jpg

Well, we have now finally gotten to the bottom of what's been happening with Sier ...

190509_940_Sier.jpg

He's supposed to morph into a bear, not a bug. I'm not pleased with this development but do appreciate the update.

190509_940_Sier.jpg

The other thing that that photo shows is that he really isn't focussed enough on footy. Even whilst giving off a handball, he's waving at his mates in the crowd.

He's supposed to morph into a bear, not a bug. I'm not pleased with this development but do appreciate the update.

Terrible post.

You obviously haven't watched enough Marvel films and don't fully appreciate the advantages of an exo-skeleton, you are also underestimating the physical capabilities of bugs and what they can do in relation to their size and weight.

Here's what we're working on:

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood

190509_940_Sier.jpg

He is in fact transforming into the Hindu god Vishnu. In the Bhagavad Gita when Vishnu assumed his multi armed form to impress the prince of his power he spoke the famous lines

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst fort at once, it still could not match the brilliance of my being.

For behold I am become death, shatterer of worlds,come to destroy. The slayer of time, ancient of days, come hither to consume.

On the whole I think this is exactly what we need from an inside mid. It does make him sound a little like a pony though which is a bit of a concern.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
He is in fact transforming into the Hindu god Vishnu. In the Bhagavad Gita when Vishnu assumed his multi armed form to impress the prince of his power he spoke the famous lines

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst fort at once, it still could not match the brilliance of my being.

For behold I am become death, shatterer of worlds,come to destroy. The slayer of time, ancient of days, come hither to consume.

On the whole I think this is exactly what we need from an inside mid. It does make him sound a little like a pony though which is a bit of a concern.
All that,
And he still can’t get a game.

Being a deity is all that it used to be.

Terrible post.

You obviously haven't watched enough Marvel films and don't fully appreciate the advantages of an exo-skeleton, you are also underestimating the physical capabilities of bugs and what they can do in relation to their size and weight.

Here's what we're working on:

Sav, please don't let me be misunderstood. I love bugs. My propensity to relocate rather than destroy the bug life in the house is a constant source of annoyance to other (human) members of my household. It's just that the spectre of a polar bear with a carcass hanging from its jaw and the rich-red blood of its prey juxtaposed against its white fur is far more adorable...

Sounds like a good outside chance for the Brownlow.

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
All that,
And he still can’t get a game.

Being a deity is all that it used to be.

Behold I am become death
Shatterer of worlds
Though so far mostly of my own random body parts
Which really sucks and as a deity I feel should not be allowed.
* you universe.
Im going paintballing.

Kind of a bit less majestic id have to say.

Bad Horse

Petfood
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sounds like a good outside chance for the Brownlow.

Im not sure the match review panel copes well with wholesale slaughter and annhilation.

Im thinking thats probably weeks.

Bad Horse

Petfood
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
...the rich-red blood of its prey juxtaposed against its white fur is far more adorable...

This right here is why we have a pony menace.

Nah he is a backman . . invisible to umpires.

If Bad Horse was fully correct you too would be correct. He was correct that Sier is the manifestation of a deity of destruction and he was correct about the speech, but Vishnu is the maintainer and the preserver, thus obviously a backman who could never win a Brownlow. Sier on the other hand, is a manifestation of Shiva - the creator and destroyer and is clearly a midfielder and not a defender - thus Brownlow worthy, as mentioned in the Bhagavad Gita.

Sier's absence from the team is no mystery. The previous incarnation of Shiva, Krishna, spent a fair bit of time in his youth experimenting with his powers, which is what Sier is doing now. Or to put it another way, like Krishna before him, he is too busy burying his shiva lingam in milkmaids to concern himself with our beloved game. It will be a short dalliance and then he will return to create and destroy.

May 12, 2014
FNQ
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sydney Sixers
I'm excited about the Bear, back at Victoria Park too. It's a shame it's not streamed, what's the go with that! Hopefully he picks up a lazy 25/30 possessions again and no injury worries of course. Good luck..

rand corp

Premiership Player
Oct 5, 2004
asia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Just seen the VFL side AND............there's a Bear in there,

Great news and here's hoping he quickly works his way into some form and breaks through for selection.

Would like the bear too actually dominant a reserve game, hopefully tomorrow, if not next week, to force his way back into the seniors on form, not by reputation.
he could be our best player if he really wants it. Here’s hoping

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back