Player Watch Brayden Sier (Delisted 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And he’s so bearspoke

:)

Be careful Saintly you're heading into jinxing territory again..........maybe the voodoo doll avatar needs to go back to a horse ;)

Be careful Saintly you're heading into jinxing territory again..........maybe the voodoo doll avatar needs to go back to a horse ;)

He does most of his damage as a horse.

In fact, the recent insanely excessive changing of avatar seems to be causing his comments to slip under the jinxing radar.

Keep changing avatar Saintly. Keep changing. It keeps the jinx at bay.

He does most of his damage as a horse.

In fact, the recent insanely excessive changing of avatar seems to be causing his comments to slip under the jinxing radar.

Keep changing avatar Saintly. Keep changing. It keeps the jinx at bay.
I think that’s the only cure.

People forgetting what a great proponent of Beams defence I was... nekminit out with hip issues.

I wish more players would or could come out and say they want to stay at the club, that they love the club, etc. rather than their manager telling them less is more in order to drive up their asking price.

Glad he wants to stay. Love watching him play. He can go rainbow on his fingernails for all I care.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We could have gotten Balic, Mathieson, Bonner, Hibberd or even Johnson but nah, we'll just go with some random **** no one knows about
I actually remember those names and how they all slid. Not an above average player amongst them and a few already finished in hindsight.. or as some would say, Hinesight.

Grundy, De Goey, Moore, Stevo & Sier. This is the nucleus of our team for the next 6-10 seasons (have I missed any?).
Maynard, Adams, Aish, Crisp, Phillips, Cal Brown, Langdon, Mihocek... potentially IQ and Kelly?

Great quotes there. That should put some speculation on hold for a while.
Im not sure we should listen to Sier when we have range of posters who have previously disagreed with his thoughts about his thinking. Something smells fishy. It could just be the salmon he's scooped out of the river, but it's best to wring our hands amd panic.

Maynard, Adams, Aish, Crisp, Phillips, Cal Brown, Langdon, Mihocek... potentially IQ and Kelly?

How could any such list not include the supreme being otherwise known as Tom Wilson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back