Player Watch Brayden Sier (Delisted 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How could any such list not include the supreme being otherwise known as Tom Wilson?

In fairness to The Royal Sampler, those guys were being listed as the nucleus of the team. A nucleus is tiny. Wilson won't just be a tiny thing at the core of the team, his magnificence will manifest itself right throughout the entirety or our club.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Grundy, De Goey, Moore, Stevo & Sier. This is the nucleus of our team for the next 6-10 seasons (have I missed any?).

Nick Daicos

but no pressure

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Spit balling only

In 7 years we could look something like this.... and the Buckley’s will be coming of age.

B. Scharenberg ~ Kelly ~ Langdon
HB. Crisp ~ Moore ~ Maynard
C. Murphy ~ Brown C ~ Phillips
HF. Stephenson ~ Wilson ~ Buckley J
F. Daicos N ~ De Goey ~ Buckley A
R. Grundy (c) ~ Sier ~ Treloar
I. Lukosius ~ Brown T ~ Quaynor ~ Hoskin-Elliott

And threw one in just for KM....

Crisp still hasn’t missed a game in a row and now has consecutive games record...

Kappa

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Spit balling only

In 7 years we could look something like this.... and the Buckley’s will be coming of age.

Crisp still hasn’t missed a game in a row and now has consecutive games record...

Now make the 2039 team.

Do you reckon Jax Pendles on the ball or the wing?

Dec 13, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
The Exers
Spit balling only

Tim Kelly at full back is an interesting one!

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Now make the 2039 team.

Do you reckon Jax Pendles on the ball or the wing?
Beyond my powers.

Jax will play where Wilson tells him to play.

Last edited:

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Watched the replay again last night...…..geez this bloke is good.

Hopefully he stays fit for the rest of the year.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Watched the replay again last night...…..geez this bloke is good.

Hopefully he stays fit for the rest of the year.
Even better than good.

You know those polished nails is to ward off my hi jinx .....

ClaytonM

Premiership Player
Jan 20, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood
In fairness to The Royal Sampler, those guys were being listed as the nucleus of the team. A nucleus is tiny. Wilson won't just be a tiny thing at the core of the team, his magnificence will manifest itself right throughout the entirety or our club.

I hope this kid can play, otherwise it will be brutal on here, even if just tongue in cheek.

How could any such list not include the supreme being otherwise known as Tom Wilson?
As the likely captain-coach he exists both within and without from the nucleus. To include him would be to limit his executive powers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I hope this kid can play, otherwise it will be brutal on here, even if just tongue in cheek.
Let’s put it this way,

He’s everything Freeman was and more....

Spit balling only

Does Sidebottom get injured that week?

Tom Wilson told me that Schrodinger's cat is actually in the box, because he put it there.
The cat in the box is the 1 in the 1-16-Wilson set up. It doesn’t get a fancy name like the “cat’s box” because it’s largely irrelevant despite being one out all day. The ball just doesn’t go down there.

Tom Wilson told me that Schrodinger's cat is actually in the box, because he put it there.

Schrodinger's cat is a really bad example to use with Wilson. When the Pies finally open the box and play him, there isn't two possibilities - there is only one. He will explode.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Schrodinger's cat is a really bad example to use with Wilson. When the Pies finally open the box and play him, there isn't two possibilities - there is only one. He will explode.
LOL I really enjoyed that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back