Player Watch Brayden Sier (Delisted 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked really good maybe he just needs games pumped into him.
I'm usually a detractor, but I thought it was the most impressive game I've seen from him. Kicking that goal seemed to result in him becoming much more involved and assertive in the contest. Makes me think there's hope and it's just been a confidence issue which makes him appear to have no idea what's going on.

Hes not the only one who didnt man up in the last minute. Our forwards should have flooded our defense.

Yes, correct.

Which opponent is Sier alleged to have not manned up on? Not the match-winner - that was Noble’s opponent. And not Rich a couple of minutes earlier. That was WHE’s opponent. There are lots of other examples where we didn’t work hard enough.

The whole team got out-worked by the Lions. They were desperate, kept running and attacking. We stopped running and tried to protect a tiny lead. They were bold in the dying moments, we were timid.

Out of curiosity, where did this “Pendles yelling at Sier” story originate from?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yes, correct.

Which opponent is Sier alleged to have not manned up on? Not the match-winner - that was Noble’s opponent. And not Rich a couple of minutes earlier. That was WHE’s opponent. There are lots of other examples where we didn’t work hard enough.

The whole team got out-worked by the Lions. They were desperate, kept running and attacking. We stopped running and tried to protect a tiny lead. They were bold in the dying moments, we were timid.

Out of curiosity, where did this “Pendles yelling at Sier” story originate from?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
From the Herald Sun?

Robbo, Kingy, Kane Cornes are all making hay whilst the sun shines at CFC's expense. We're their bread and butter and they know it.
Take it for what its worth....as if Bucks wouldn't have shown the vision to those boys....thats how they get better

Robbo, Kingy, Kane Cornes are all making hay whilst the sun shines at CFC's expense. We're their bread and butter and they know it.
Take it for what its worth....as if Bucks wouldn't have shown the vision to those boys....thats how they get better
The only way that trio can get better is with gags.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back