Recommitted Brayden Sier [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

With the Hawks lack of inside midfield depth I hope they enquire about him. What’s his market value if he requested a trade. A pick in the 30s?
For a bloke currently in the VFL not getting a game and who has played 12 games since being drafted in 2015 Collingwood fans on record saying a first rounder. I think your prediction is a lot more realistic.

Screams Cam Ellis - Yomen 2.0

Pies (Crows) want more than other teams would be prepared to give up.

Top 20 picks are reserved for genuinely good, top end talented players. Sier, as good as he was at the back end of 2018 is a good foot soldier. Nothing more, nothing less. If he proves me wrong, well done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grundy, De GOEY & Moore are the only players I rate ahead of the Bear (from the Pies).

Would be extremely disappointed if he left.

It's strange how you don't understand your own list.

Cool. So fill me in?
In what world is a bloke who's played ~10 games and not been picked to start the season the 4th best player you have.

Sidebottom, Langdon, Phillips, Stephenson, Thomas, Adams, Howe etc.

In what world is a bloke who's played ~10 games and not been picked to start the season the 4th best player you have.

Sidebottom, Langdon, Phillips, Stephenson, Thomas, Adams, Howe etc.
Perhaps Chrispies meant on future potential and didn’t make it clear.

Internally rated pretty high on potential but clearly around the 15-25 mark on our list right now.

Internally rated pretty high on potential but clearly around the 15-25 mark on our list right now.
I rate him highly as well he's a fantastic inside prospect but he's not a top 4 prospect on your list. Mostly because of how much talent the pies have.

Pick 15-25 umm maybe try Fremantle Connor Blakely .

With the Hawks lack of inside midfield depth I hope they enquire about him. What’s his market value if he requested a trade. A pick in the 30s?

Depends how he goes this Season and IF he Goes

21 year old
12 games
19 poss average
.2 goals a game
has some issue's

pick #25-#35 range depending on buying club

We are seeing really quality kids being regular players in their 1st years picked upto #20 these days

Remove this Banner Ad

Back