Recommitted Brayden Sier [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah and was close to best on against Melbourne in round 3.

I was at the game and his stat sheet flattered his contribution. Awful in front of goal and constantly sold his team mates into trouble with subpar decision making. His last two games since have been pretty poor too.

I was at the game and his stat sheet flattered his contribution. Awful in front of goal and constantly sold his team mates into trouble with subpar decision making. His last two games since have been pretty poor too.
He was excellent vs Melbourne, last week was solid without being great, and yeah he was poor tonight.

Right now I'm happy though, let's continue this later :)

Likely to get a shot with Aish out, probably will keep his spot for most of the season after that.

Likely to get a shot with Aish out, probably will keep his spot for most of the season after that.
Wasn't he seen injured at the VFL yesterday?

Worth more to Collingwood than what we'd get in return. Was taken with pick 32 in 2015 and while he's developed immensely since then he just hasn't played enough senior footy to demand much higher. 24 players taken in that draft have played over 40 games already, Sier just the 12.

Worth more to Collingwood than what we'd get in return. Was taken with pick 32 in 2015 and while he's developed immensely since then he just hasn't played enough senior footy to demand much higher. 24 players taken in that draft have played over 40 games already, Sier just the 12.
100%
Issue is he is uncontracted so can easily request a trade and leave for very little

Doesn't look great at VFL level. seems to have a game more suited to AFL and steps up which is what you want to see with a young player.

100%
Issue is he is uncontracted so can easily request a trade and leave for very little

But depends IF he gets any games when he get a Good Run without Injuries and would team want him with his Injury History?

From what i have heard he loves it at the pies and has no interest in leaving, Just wants to play and knows his time will come where he is starting 22 in a couple of years.

Unless the pies turf him think he stays and bides his time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For context, I think Darcy Parish at this stage is worth pick 15-25, and I don't see Sier being worth close to Parish at this stage of their careers.
You are overrating the s**t out of Parrish there. Try pick 25-35 and even that’s generous. No elite team would take him. I wouldn’t want my club giving up anything better than pick 40 for him.

Sier is a beast and I am confident he will become twice the player Parish does.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back