Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Late second his value
From the AFL website:

BRAYDEN SIER (COLLINGWOOD)

Draft picks:
Late second-round/early third-round pick
Value on open market: $300,000-400,000 per season

Forced to work for senior selection this year, the 21-year-old showed in last year's finals series he can cut it with some of the big-name inside midfielders in the competition. With an abundance of similar types available this year, his value may be hampered a touch.

Sep 29, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bayern Munich
From the AFL website:

BRAYDEN SIER (COLLINGWOOD)

Draft picks:
Late second-round/early third-round pick
Value on open market: $300,000-400,000 per season

Forced to work for senior selection this year, the 21-year-old showed in last year's finals series he can cut it with some of the big-name inside midfielders in the competition. With an abundance of similar types available this year, his value may be hampered a touch.
At that price I would be more than interested.

Unfortunately also at that price I imagine there would be quite a few other clubs also interested.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Late 2nd- early 3rd rounder as mentioned above looks to be about right pick#30- #40 range
should be a few clubs kicking the tyres but he just does not get enough of the ball

Dede

Senior List
May 10, 2019
Sandy
AFL Club
St Kilda
4 years in and still can't play big minutes? Why? Stack and co are all playing bigger minutes ?

Mikevk123

Premiership Player
Jun 25, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Why would the tigers want sier ? You guys have more than enough bodies through the midfield. Maybe for depth but theirs plenty. Sier for Butler sounds fair though.

Stop trolling Pies supporters , you know you wouldnt do that deal
3rd rounder for Sier is enough

the guy struggles to get over 20 touches a game and cant run out a game

I’d back us to get the best out of him.

His best is very good.

Ants

Premiership Player
Sep 27, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon
I'm not sure if I see him as a real need. Are his VFL stats better than Mynott's, who is in his second season?

EDIT: just checked. Sier is averaging 4.5 more possessions, 1 more tackle, but less marks and less goals. Mynott's averages may be influenced by some stints up forward. So given Mynott has two less years in the system, plays a similar role but can also go forward and is decent overhead, why the hell are we interested in Sier?

Hell, look at what Myers is achieving in the VFL, Sier might not be an upgrade on him!

Late 2nd- early 3rd rounder as mentioned above looks to be about right pick#30- #40 range
should be a few clubs kicking the tyres but he just does not get enough of the ball
Stop trolling Pies supporters , you know you wouldnt do that deal
3rd rounder for Sier is enough

the guy struggles to get over 20 touches a game and cant run out a game
Ever thought the two maybe related? Usually only plays 60-70% game time, obviously his disposal numbers will increase if he can up his fitness and spend more time on the ground.

It's that hope and being a positional need that has 'pies supporters wanting a fair trade return.

Back