Traded Braydon Preuss [traded with #62 to Melbourne for Tyson]

Remove this Banner Ad

You clearly dont have a clue about the player on your clubs list , He is the Titanic and totally useless
Wouldnt even get a game in the Richmond VFL team

I get it, he wouldn't get a game in the VFL team because he'd be too busy playing for the AFL team.

Good call Caro.

You are hard pressed to find any threads on bigfooty that aren't derailed by a Richmond flog crapping on about the Tigs

This one unfortunately seems no different

If you believe the talk, he went to the Dees knowing he would be playing VFL and he is more than happy getting paid above average wages to smash blokes at that level.

I rekon he rides out this contract while Jackson develops then heads over to a team like the Dogs (behind English) or Saints (behind Marshall) to do the same thing again.

You are hard pressed to find any threads on bigfooty that aren't derailed by a Richmond flog crapping on about the Tigs

This one unfortunately seems no different
Preuss has been okay as i don't mind him specially for great cash cow super coach scores

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you believe the talk, he went to the Dees knowing he would be playing VFL and he is more than happy getting paid above average wages to smash blokes at that level.

I rekon he rides out this contract while Jackson develops then heads over to a team like the Dogs (behind English) or Saints (behind Marshall) to do the same thing again.

If that was the case I don't think he'd work as hard to drop 9kgs in one off-season.

If that was the case I don't think he'd work as hard to drop 9kgs in one off-season.
It's going to be pointless unless Gawn gets injured. Was a dead set liability when played forward against us this year. I was surprised he wasn't played as #1 ruck and Gawn more forward. Can't see it happening now either with TMac + Weideman forward and possibly Petty or Jackson too.

It's going to be pointless unless Gawn gets injured. Was a dead set liability when played forward against us this year. I was surprised he wasn't played as #1 ruck and Gawn more forward. Can't see it happening now either with TMac + Weideman forward and possibly Petty or Jackson too.
Given our entries last year no forward had a chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back