Traded Braydon Preuss [traded with #62 to Melbourne for Tyson]

Remove this Banner Ad

Vfl voting he got 3 votes same as longer.hickey.conway.leuegberger.soldo 6 votes English 4 all who played less games. an those votes were in a game sandy had no ruck..

Maybe teams don't rate him eagles are keen on abbott an hickey over the big fella
Gawn got 3 Brownlow votes last year.

Not sure why the Dee's kept him on the list.

Three Toms don't make a Wright

1FOhmQm.gif

Doesnt look like there is alot of interest or the lack of news on BP , Very surprising to be honest
was touted as being the next big thing
? Dees keen
He’s not one that’s going to be all over the news this early
After Lycett he’s the second best Ruck available this trade period

With cats, dogs, saints and giants all needing a ruck

Last edited:
Doesnt look like there is alot of interest or the lack of news on BP , Very surprising to be honest
was touted as being the next big thing
Staying put. Goldenstein however .....?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plodding rucks aren't on most clubs radar these days unfortunately for North in this instance.
I think it's looking more likely Shiel will go after all. Uf Gaff and Polec get done does North have the calacity and will to make an offer? Preuss as part of the trade is the best outcome for us as I see it. Lobb may want to go as well, and if he wants to probably best if he does. We'll need a replacement to do that.
Shiel's a very good mid but we do have cover. Lobb we dont really.

I think it's looking more likely Shiel will go after all. Uf Gaff and Polec get done does North have the calacity and will to make an offer? Preuss as part of the trade is the best outcome for us as I see it. Lobb may want to go as well, and if he wants to probably best if he does. We'll need a replacement to do that.

Not sure what you meant, but Preuss isn't wanted by North and should we get an offer he's gone.

Sorry if I wasn't clear. Are North interested in Shiel, enough to make him an attractive offer, given you may get Polec and Gaff.
We're interested in Kelly.

All signs are that he's coming to North at the end of next year. If GWS want to offload him a year earlier I'm sure North will be happy to deal.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Reckon it's pretty telling we're never mentioned in the conversation for Shiel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back