Traded Braydon Preuss [traded with #62 to Melbourne for Tyson]

Remove this Banner Ad

For .a minute there i thought i had walked into the NicNat thread

So when did a VFL ruckman that cant get a game ahead of an ageing Goldy become such rolled gold, Maybe wait until he actually plays a decent season in the AFL before talking the numbers thats beingdiscussed here

Very similar to the things that were being said about J.Witts on the pies board years ago

Preuss is following a very similar path as Mumford. Didnt get much opportunity in Melbourne and ended up in Sydney. Both Sydney teams would be very keen. Trade toGWS involving Kelly would be something that would not surprise. GWS are desperate for some hardness around the ball and have really missed Mumford post retirement. Preuss is one big mean mother trucker.

If North really rate Preuss I reckon they'd be better off seeing if Goldstein's got any worth this year. He's almost 30 but at his best is still a gun ruck. I feel like Geelong would give up more for a proven ruck who can give 2-3 years quality service while our older gun players are still around than for a young up and comer. As well as North have done this year it's hard to see where the improvement comes from to take them to the next level with Waite probably on his last legs. They might be better off aiming for 2-3 years time when Goldy will probably be finished so they could trade him in now for another handy youngish player.

Didn’t think it was that bad, Lynch is probably worth a mid to late first, Preuss a pick between 35 and 40. Considering we’ll probably be hovering around 6th to 8th next year it seems fair?

A 25 year old Lynch would be worth pick 12 - 18, but not a 29 year old Lynch. He has 3 years of football left.

Preuss would get a pick in the mid 20's. He's had 4 years of development put in to him and looks ready to play AFL now.

Anyway, this is a moot point IMO, as I see him playing in the side with Goldstein once we add another 1-2 midfielders in the side.

Preuss is untouchable. Majak Daw is your man.

A 25 year old Lynch would be worth pick 12 - 18, but not a 29 year old Lynch. He has 3 years of football left.

Preuss would get a pick in the mid 20's. He's had 4 years of development put in to him and looks ready to play AFL now.

Anyway, this is a moot point IMO, as I see him playing in the side with Goldstein once we add another 1-2 midfielders in the side.

Preuss is untouchable. Majak Daw is your man.
My God is he still on your list ? Surely not with the magnificent list North have

My God is he still on your list ? Surely not with the magnificent list North have

Yes, the same guy that kills Dylan Grimes in pretty much every statistical category playing the same position.

Yes, the same guy that kills Dylan Grimes in pretty much every statistical category playing the same position.
You must be smoking some good stuff mate , Dylan Grimes is a career defender and statts is not his concern
Grimes could have 3 possessions and nobody would give a flying fart. Grimes role in the team is to make sure the likes of eddie betts from the smalls to the mason woods dont get a sniff of it.

Have a look at the Job Grimes did on Betts in the grand final then you might have a clue

Preuss is following a very similar path as Mumford. Didnt get much opportunity in Melbourne and ended up in Sydney. Both Sydney teams would be very keen. Trade toGWS involving Kelly would be something that would not surprise. GWS are desperate for some hardness around the ball and have really missed Mumford post retirement. Preuss is one big mean mother trucker.
Hardness around the ball eh? Dont really follow footy do you.

You must be smoking some good stuff mate , Dylan Grimes is a career defender and statts is not his concern
Grimes could have 3 possessions and nobody would give a flying fart. Grimes role in the team is to make sure the likes of eddie betts from the smalls to the mason woods dont get a sniff of it.

Have a look at the Job Grimes did on Betts in the grand final then you might have a clue

And these are the defenders that have taken more contested marks than Daw this year:

Jeremy McGovern.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearly you don't get sarcasm

You're a very, very poor poster with zero credibility.

Then again, I already pointed that out.

And these are the defenders that have taken more contested marks than Daw this year:

Jeremy McGovern.

Sorry Pykie you may need to check your stats.

Defenders McGovern, Hooker, Rance, Astbury, Grundy, Kolodjashnij have more and he’s equal with several more on only 13 contested for the season.

How’s his defending going? He looked woeful on Caddy when Richmond played your guys.

Sorry Pykie you may need to check your stats.

Defenders McGovern, Hooker, Rance, Astbury, Grundy, Kolodjashnij and equal with several more on only 13 contested for the season.

How’s his defending going? He looked woeful on Caddy when Richmond played your guys.

My bad, contested marks per game, not total, as he's missed a few games.

AFL ratings have him as the 4th best KPD this year.

My bad, contested marks per game, not total, as he's missed a few games.

AFL ratings have him as the 4th best KPD this year.
All that shows is that stats can be twisted any which way.
Liam Jones as the fifth best defender? Please.

Glad you rate Majak though.
I thought he would be one of the weakest links in your 18 at the moment.

All that shows is that stats can be twisted any which way.
Liam Jones as the fifth best defender? Please.

Glad you rate Majak though.
I thought he would be one of the weakest links in your 18 at the moment.

I'm not sure contested marks per game is twisting stats, he doesn't have a small sample size.

Considering we have the second best defence in the league and he's keeping out probably the best young KPD in the VFL, he's not really a weak link at all. He's quite a unique intercept defender, especially seeing as he's a very good backup ruckman.

You're a very, very poor poster with zero credibility.

Then again, I already pointed that out.
You are probably the poster with the least credibility on the entire site, So let me just say that what you believe really does not carry any weight
You have been the joke on just about every teams board and people just laugh at you when they can actually be bothered reading the dribble you post.

Snake_Bake means talk crap and run

Mate, do you ever stop talking about north? You're on every north thread. Paul Ahern, Brayden Pruess, North Melbourne 2018 and beyond. Obessed....
LOL it might have something to do with your team attracting my attention with all the hoo haa of last year regarding dustin martin going to north and the statements made by your fellow north supporters claims that North have a better list than Richmond so i thought i better check out who these players i dont know about that are so good.

I thought i would get to know your list and took notice more this year, I have heard so much about this superstar ruckman thats worth a 1st rounder that this thread is about after all it is the drafts board and not a north board - Is this against the rules or is it just a bee up your nose ?

Also i dont believe i have said anything bad about either player and if you look through the Ahern thread you might notice that i actually made 2 post wishing the kid well and hoping that he is over his injuries and has a long injury free career

Now look who looks silly ? But if you would like to have a go at me i invite you to PM me rather than post here so i can really explain to you what i think :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back