Brayshaw and Cerra.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not arguing being smart or good at football is bad, I was simply contesting the idea that Andy is rapid.
I get that. I guess I'm saying there's more to being quick than running in a straight line in a race. Frederick and Brayshaw one on one in a race to the ball on the wing, Frederick will win every time.
However anticipation of an opposition handball and moving to the right position to tackle an opponent, Brayshaw wins.

I’m with you LDU has looked pretty good when on the park. Very strong with a killer side step and decent kick, he could still be the best of the draft. But I’m still shitty at the knobheads who were thanking us for our drafting immediately after the draft.

The LDU thread on their board is quite heartwarming, few of them cracking the shits over the praise our lads are getting :rainbow:

The LDU thread on their board is quite heartwarming, few of them cracking the shits over the praise our lads are getting :rainbow:
I wasnt going to mention what I saw on other boards but since you mentioned it

North: "they are getting all this praise but under 20 touches a game, LDU will be so much better once over injuries"

Carlton: "Dow's stats are actually as good as Brayshaws and better than Cerra's, Dow will be better after 50 games"

Hilarious, but we'd have similar supporters in the same situation, nuffies gonna nuff

Last edited:
I get that. I guess I'm saying there's more to being quick than running in a straight line in a race. Frederick and Brayshaw one on one in a race to the ball on the wing, Frederick will win every time.
However anticipation of an opposition handball and moving to the right position to tackle an opponent, Brayshaw wins.
I can agree with that.

Norf fans cracking the shits? shocking stuff that.
I actually think he will be a good player he may even be the best. I just enjoy pointing out how dumb it was how people were carrying on post draft.

He was touted as the most ready made player in the draft and is well behind what some others have achieved up until now.
yeah the so called most ready made player in the draft was barley touching it in the VFL in his first season.

Hunter Clark is probably up there with him behind our two for the best of the top 10, Dow is just bloody rubbish.
ours were obviously in a better spot, but so far we’ve used our 2 top 10 picks that year far better than Carltons, Dow and O’Brien have shown next to nothing at AFL level

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think our equivalent is Rankine vs Serong lol
Haha true, but as someone on the Serong gravy train does anyone on here think Serong will be better than Rankine? I think its more along the lines that Serong's year is as good or better so far which is what the rising star is meant to be - best year. At least when your comparing those two they are both looking incredible, Dow and LDU are A LONG way behind our two.

Maybe I'm just being a nuffy haha

Haha true, but as someone on the Serong gravy train does anyone on here think Serong will be better than Rankine?

Ask me again in 5 or so years.

Serong is absolutely exceeding the expectations of a number of draft-watchers; Chris "Serong isn't the best midfielder in the comp so can't be rising star" Doerre only had Serong back at pick 12 from memory. Can I hold hope he continues shattering those ceilings and that we haven't seen the best he'll produce yet?

Rankine is amazing but on what I’ve seen I’m taking Caleb. He’s captain material. Anyone who has worked with him raves about his work ethic & desire to learn. His coach said he was head to head as good as Rowell in everything just a bit smaller & later to develop.
Rankine looks a real FIGJAM. Incredible talent but screams w***er to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask me again in 5 or so years.

Serong is absolutely exceeding the expectations of a number of draft-watchers; Chris "Serong isn't the best midfielder in the comp so can't be rising star" Doerre only had Serong back at pick 12 from memory. Can I hold hope he continues shattering those ceilings and that we haven't seen the best he'll produce yet?
Honestly can't understand why anyone cares what KM thinks. Him not rating Serong is inconsequential.
Rankine is amazing but on what I’ve seen I’m taking Caleb. He’s captain material. Anyone who has worked with him raves about his work ethic & desire to learn. His coach said he was head to head as good as Rowell in everything just a bit smaller & later to develop.

I think Serong has A grade written all over him but Rankine is generational talent. Sure the flogishness is annoying but a lot of the greats are like that.

Honestly can't understand why anyone cares what KM thinks. Him not rating Serong is inconsequential.

Just an example. He definitely slid back for a number of others.

I agree. Although it must be said that almost every successful team has one A grade W**nker in the team. Someone that talks the talk, but more importantly walks the walk.

I think Cerra is better than Brayshaw right now. Brayshaw's kicking still needs a fair bit of work, handballs it around way too much.

I agree...biggest FIGJAM since Buckley got drafted to Brisbane . You can see his team mates think it too.

I had a dream (nightmare) just before I woke up Monday morning that Cerra had said he's going back to Vic. Better not be a premonition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back