Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

People are tripper

Baeshaw is the best

Then Rozee

Then that other guy who plays for Carlton

Brayshaw not even from this draft.

Just another weird storyline Freo supporters have drummed up to create a rivalry that isn’t there.

your carlton mates are the one drumming up the rivalry and the trolling. The carlton fans are biased towards walsh, just pretending to have biggest d**ks in the room.

I’m also not surprised that Rozee is the neutrals’ choice either.
Unless it’s your own team you’re watching, defensive efforts and hard running to help the defence can go unnoticed and/or unappreciated compared to when it’s your own team and you’re sweating on every single play.
Rozee is box office and a genuine match winner. His highlights reel would no doubt be the sexiest of the three.
I’m still leaning towards Brayshaw, with a healthy dose of bias I might add.
100% the correct take IMO. Rozee will be the overwhelming neutrals choice as careers go by but there’s a reason Freo were s**t when Brayshaw was underdone and have won 4 in a row as soon as he got back to his best.

Rozee is comfortably the more damaging player, but I do agree Brayshaw is more well rounded. If I had to choose it’d probably be Brayshaw cause I also think he’s a brilliant leader already. Walsh is falling behind but that’s because it’s hard to flourish at Carlton. You’d be more than happy with any of them.

One is an AFL MVP, voted by his peers who play against him every week as the best in the comp. The other two are not.

Edit: I don't mean to dismiss either of them. Rozee is a star. He is outright third in my personal Brownlow tracker. Somehow I think he is actually flying under the radar this season given how Butters is going. I wouldn't swap him for Brayshaw though, and I wouldn't think Port fans would do the opposite. Keen to watch Bray/Serong v Rozee/Butters when that fixture arises.

For me if I was building from the ground up I'd pick Brayshaw. He's the guy that's going to grind out those wins to get you into the finals.

To actually win the flag you need that cream on top and Rozee to quote Bruce is 'delicious'.

I'd take Rozee at the moment only because I think we have enough cake in our emerging midfield. Last year I would have said Brayshaw.

For me if I was building from the ground up I'd pick Brayshaw. He's the guy that's going to grind out those wins to get you into the finals.

To actually win the flag you need that cream on top and Rozee to quote Bruce is 'delicious'.

I'd take Rozee at the moment only because I think we have enough cake in our emerging midfield. Last year I would have said Brayshaw.
Probably the best way to put it.

Walsh not being in the conversation also speaks volumes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably the best way to put it.

Walsh not being in the conversation also speaks volumes.

Honestly Walsh could be the best of the lot if he played for any other team. There's just something cursed about Carlton that seems to suck the ability out of players.

Wardlaw will be better than all of them in a couple of seasons. First time I've seen him play today, best young player in the league. A more dynamic version of Daicos

I see Brayshaw and Butters on another level. It's the Bont factor, the will to do things when they matter.

Very Hard not to agree with that (unfortunately)
It's not true though.
Walsh's game is very limited.
No overhead game
No goal sense
Kick is shallow
Not tough
Poor game sense
He plays like he's in under 12s.
Run around back for handball. Get handball. Handball sideways. Repeat
He's a serial and pathological stat padder
He's better off switching sports to sheep dog trials
He'd be very good

It's not true though.
Walsh's game is very limited.
No overhead game
No goal sense
Kick is shallow
Not tough
Poor game sense
He plays like he's in under 12s.
Run around back for handball. Get handball. Handball sideways. Repeat
He's a serial and pathological stat padder
He's better off switching sports to sheep dog trials
He'd be very good
Did Walsh root ur mrs or something? Half of these are absolutely laughable to claim.

No . No he couldn't
He lacks so many attributes the other two have
His only attribute is running. That's all
He's not even close.

Walsh as a junior was a ball winner that was dominant in the inside while having the elite endurance to play an outside game as well. He was also a much more composed player on the outside. Not very tricky or skillful but he would use his agility (which is surprisingly elite - you wouldn't expect it given he isn't the fleetest of foot but he tested very well) and strength to either evade the tackle or break through it and dish off to someone in a better position. His footy IQ would have been one of his strengths, just always knew where to run and where his teammate would be.

Put Walsh in the Geelong/Hawthorn/Sydney development pipeline and he's got a few more tricks rather than see the ball and go for a hack kick around the corner.

Back