Toast Brayshaw

Remove this Banner Ad

Captain in waiting. Did a bone crunching tackle on Graham in the last quarter.
Tabs goal after the siren was due to Brayshaw’s persistence to get the ball moving to Mundy then did a huge bump on Cotchin to free up Mundy to allow him to release to Blakely. Just a teammate this guy.

Cerra knocked Cotchin over for centre square clearance.

I love how we don't even notice his disposal anymore. The dude has improved his deficiencies out of sight while keeping his strengths.
TBF, there was nothing wrong with his disposal as a junior - he was always tidy by foot and hand. I think it just took him a few years to adjust to the physical demands of the AFL and it seemed his disposal was one of the last things to catch up.

TBF, there was nothing wrong with his disposal as a junior - he was always tidy by foot and hand. I think it just took him a few years to adjust to the physical demands of the AFL and it seemed his disposal was one of the last things to catch up.
Yeah agreed, I think when we look at draft profiles and see strengths/weaknesses we tend to exaggerate both of them as supporters.

That being said, I still remember some of those shots running into an open goal though and shudder.

I tell you what sums this absolute legend up.

2:28 on the video after just willing himself for another clearance, he is completely spent and hunched over. He looks up and see's Walker needs a lift up so RUNS, not walks, RUNS over to help him up.

******* love this kid

I tell you what sums this absolute legend up.

2:28 on the video after just willing himself for another clearance, he is completely spent and hunched over. He looks up and see's Walker needs a lift up so RUNS, not walks, RUNS over to help him up.

******* love this kid
In that 2 minutes Blakely gets a high tackle, not paid, Ross gets paid a mark even though he never controlled the ball (I had a good view of it from my seat) Henry probably should have pinged a 50 for just wandering in from the side to man the mark and the ump let Lynch move at least 5 metres off the mark without calling play on. That’s not “putting the whistle away” that’s just incompetence.

In that 2 minutes Blakely gets a high tackle, not paid, Ross gets paid a mark even though he never controlled the ball (I had a good view of it from my seat) Henry probably should have pinged a 50 for just wandering in from the side to man the mark and the ump let Lynch move at least 5 metres off the mark without calling play on. That’s not “putting the whistle away” that’s just incompetence.
Yeah, the umpiring was abysmal both ways for the whole game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the broadcasting/streamcasting rights prohibit the club from posting the full 2 hours worth of Brayshaw highlights
The two minutes they’ve put together looks like a continuous sequence of Brayshaw in full beast mode just running around in circles, dumping grown men to the ground and getting leather poisoning with possession after possession.

Wasn’t it Liam Stocker or was that the following year after they took Walsh at 1?
yeah liam stocker was 2018 with pick 17 or something like that, same year as walsh

Matthew Lloyd reckons AB should take over from Fyfe as skipper next season. Not sure about that but it certainly bodes well for the future considering he has coached and had Andy as his captain in school footy previously.
nah, heis 21. lets wait till he is at least 23.

Matthew Lloyd reckons AB should take over from Fyfe as skipper next season. Not sure about that but it certainly bodes well for the future considering he has coached and had Andy as his captain in school footy previously.
Toss some grass up Lloydy ya flog.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back