Prediction Break out player for 2018.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry to intrude, but I think it's JOM from you guys. Is locked into my Supercoach team.

Everyone was on him last year but I wasn't because I thought he'd take a year. This year everyone's off him and I'm red hot on the bloke.

If I'm off the mark, please save me from myself!

Sorry to intrude, but I think it's JOM from you guys. Is locked into my Supercoach team.

Everyone was on him last year but I wasn't because I thought he'd take a year. This year everyone's off him and I'm red hot on the bloke.

You confuse me Boris - it's like you say one thing, then oppose your original argument with your second statement...

Seriously though, I reckon you're correct.

Early Judd-like explosiveness but can actually hit a teammate by handball & kick off both feet:eek:

I'm just hoping they close the Brownlow Medal Voting by Round 16 on account of a newly formed 'Mercy Rule' & he can carry the remaining 20-odd points over to the 2019 season.

You confuse me Boris - it's like you say one thing, then oppose your original argument with your second statement...

Why is it confusing?

Last year I thought that despite his talent, it was too soon after his injury for him to dominate, so I didn't pick him. Everybody else did and they were burnt.

Because of that experience, most people are now wary of him and are not picking him, although his price is almost identical to last year. I think he's ready to explode, so I'm picking him.

Seriously though, I reckon you're correct.

Early Judd-like explosiveness but can actually hit a teammate by handball & kick off both feet:eek:

I'm just hoping they close the Brownlow Medal Voting by Round 16 on account of a newly formed 'Mercy Rule' & he can carry the remaining 20-odd points over to the 2019 season.

For my sake, I hope you're right!

After the stream of training reports over the last few months where JOM has been spoken of as the standout performer, you won’t be alone. Not around here at least.

Knocking on wood as I type this, but just imagine the salty hatred if JOM starts to dominate this season. It will be the icing on top of the feel good story of the kid finally being able to do what he does best.

Why is it confusing?

Last year I thought that despite his talent, it was too soon after his injury for him to dominate, so I didn't pick him. Everybody else did and they were burnt.
Sorry mate, was just making a joke with the “the Contradiction” part of your name!

I've mentioned this before but I can't recall the last time I felt so excited heading into a new season..

Agreed, just had a look at our list to pick out a breakout player and there are about 12 you could choose from. Exciting times indeed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back