Prediction Break out player for 2018.

Remove this Banner Ad

If CJ can get a few games together then he will retain his spot in the team he looks like he's got a lot of potential. Morrison will probably get 15 and that's saying something. His debut was the best debut I have ever seen and he looks like if he plays next year that he will be the rising star. Lovell just needs to be fit. He's showed glimpses of amazing footy and that's enough. I'm also calling Ricky Henderson to have a massive season. Titch will only get better and Burgoyne had a lovely IRS. All in all very exciting.
How on earth does Burger get a mention in a “break out” thread?

If CJ can get a few games together then he will retain his spot in the team he looks like he's got a lot of potential. Morrison will probably get 15 and that's saying something. His debut was the best debut I have ever seen and he looks like if he plays next year that he will be the rising star. Lovell just needs to be fit. He's showed glimpses of amazing footy and that's enough. I'm also calling Ricky Henderson to have a massive season. Titch will only get better and Burgoyne had a lovely IRS. All in all very exciting.

Beau Muston had a pretty good debut...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cousins for me. He went from our last pick in the rookie draft to a player many of us were screaming out for selection mid-season. Didn’t look completely out of place in his handful of senior games - with an injury sadly depriving him more chances. If he can have a good pre-season I think he’ll be giving Langford nightmares.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back