There's plenty of names to mention:

Lovell
Morisson
Cousins
Glass
O'Rourke
O'Brien
Maybe even Brand, i don't think he's quite there yet

If I had to pick of any of those players, it absolutely has to be Cousins or Lovell. We have a huge gap to fill that Hodge left behind and both of them will know they have to step up very soon. Clarko's bound to call on them on multiple occasions though i'd have to say Cousins looks more ready made and looks to have a good mentality. He's just got that grit about him that makes me think he'd be first choice

There's plenty of names to mention:

Lovell
Morisson
Cousins
Glass
O'Rourke
O'Brien
Maybe even Brand, i don't think he's quite there yet

If I had to pick of any of those players, it absolutely has to be Cousins or Lovell. We have a huge gap to fill that Hodge left behind and both of them will know they have to step up very soon. Clarko's bound to call on them on multiple occasions though i'd have to say Cousins looks more ready made and looks to have a good mentality. He's just got that grit about him that makes me think he'd be first choice
Would you dingle their dangles?

Lovell!!! had a great 1st yr in box hill and the 2 games he debut he was holding his own. This year he had a bad shoulder problem but played a few games towards the end for box hill and he was doing fine. been watching this kid very closely because out of all the mids drafted in his year he was the one i really wanted to play for hfc and i was super excited when we got him. In a way he reminds me of gaz jnr when he started out just needs to be fit and healthy, fingers crossed for chopper

Lovell!!! had a great 1st yr in box hill and the 2 games he debut he was holding his own. This year he had a bad shoulder problem but played a few games towards the end for box hill and he was doing fine. been watching this kid very closely because out of all the mids drafted in his year he was the one i really wanted to play for hfc and i was super excited when we got him. In a way he reminds me of gaz jnr when he started out just needs to be fit and healthy, fingers crossed for chopper

Agree. Have huge hopes for him.

Hope he stays injury free in 2018 because expect he will go very close to cementing his sport in the team, if so.

I know at just superstition butim feeling like the door just opened for Lovell. Keen to see what he’s got

As am I, he has that Matt Crouch and Tom Mitchell 30+ disposals every game consistency. I've re-purposed this comment a few times but:

U18 All Australian.
Averaged 35 possies per game in the Tassie games in the TAC Cup.
Oliver wins Morrish medal with 14 votes from 16 Games.
Lovell finishes 9th with a staggering 9 votes from 4 Games (9 of possible 12).
Lovell wins Tassie B&F for TAC Cup.
Lovell wins Tassie MVP for Div. 2 Champs.
Lovell comes runner up TSL Club Senior B&F despite only playing 11 out of 18 games (has 40+ touches 4 times)
No 1 Ranked player throughout the U18 championships.

I can't find the spreadsheet about the different players at the different levels of competition but Lovell lead the way in possessions and SC points on average at both the TAC Cup and the U18 comp.

As am I, he has that Matt Crouch and Tom Mitchell 30+ disposals every game consistency. I've re-purposed this comment a few times but:

U18 All Australian.
Lovell comes runner up TSL Club Senior B&F despite only playing 11 out of 18 games (has 40+ touches 4 times)

I can't find the spreadsheet about the different players at the different levels of competition but Lovell lead the way in possessions and SC points on average at both the TAC Cup and the U18 comp.
Well, I'm now on board the Lovell train.

Watching Nash last year, he looked a little lost at times, but I’m certainly liking the little whispers of how he is tracking and where he could get to that have leaked out of the club.

Could he come with a bullet, like his mate, Glass?

Lovell, Hanrahan and Glass would be ones that I am looking to see more of/from.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taking a total flier here, but I'm thinking Dave Mirra. So much experience with the system and many of the players. Probably more wishful thinking than anything else!

I really hope he gets an opportunity early to see what he can produce.

I just don't see how we fit him in...

Our list of blokes that can play as small to medium defenders is massive:

Stratts, Doc, Kiwi, Mirra, Birch, Glass, Hardwick, Miles, Burgers, Siss, Burto, Morrison...

Watching Nash last year, he looked a little lost at times, but I’m certainly liking the little whispers of how he is tracking and where he could get to that have leaked out of the club.

Could he come with a bullet, like his mate, Glass?

Lovell, Hanrahan and Glass would be ones that I am looking to see more of/from.
Do you see Ollie as a Pops replacement (long term)?

U18 All Australian.

images

Like Abasi, I'm excited by Hanrahan. He will get a few games, and if he continues his progression, is a lock to be elevated to the senior list at the end of the year...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back