Game Day Breaking bad cup - The Amy Winehouse fan club vs the lovechild of Lance Armstrong and Marion Jones

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Well it's that time of year again where we dust off our old scarves (from layers of cocaine of course) and get ready to twirl them around as we face the club who were so rocked by the PED scandals they had to hire a pharmacist as head coach to sort out the mess. Thankfully that coach knows a lot about how to deal with drug scandals so no doubt they are in good hands..

Recent form;
Wce - WWW - [erased from memory] - W
Essendon - WLLWL

Players to watch - WCE

Mark LeCras
Has the goal kicking record at Etihad against Essendon kicking 12 and could've made it a baker's dozen if the only guy with a neck more rubber than Joel Selwood's in Ashton Hams hadn't swooped in to steal the glory. Probably won't produce much as he's preferred to send an impersonator to cover for him during away games in recent years however his form is looking nothing if consistently ok this season.

Liam Duggan
Starting to find some form this season although understandably quiet last week after a week off from a corkie. Had a puff piece on the WCE website about putting on 9 kgs since being drafted which will tittilate some people on this site. In fact I managed to find a picture of our very own avishka5's reaction after reading such article;
images

Matt Priddis
If only for the rage inducing lols we'll get in the gameday thread as well as downing a beer for each turtle tackle applied. Actually, you could just wait for domo's highlights to come out later in the week and save yourself the trouble.

Essendon

Joe Daniher
The only bloke to put Travis Cloke to shame in the goal kicking stakes, Joe is easily recognisable by his dirty sanchez as the first Mexican to play for an AFL club. As the 757th player in the last 30 years to be known by the unique nickname 'smiling assassin' (seriously somebody called him this on the weekend) Daniher is an excitement machine who enjoys a speccie, hugging opposition players and long walks on the beach.

Anthony Mcdonald-Tippingwutti
Cbf spell-checking his name but pretty sure it's right, Tippa averages goals, kicks, handballs, marks and tackles this year. I don't how many he averages because I couldn't be arsed looking it up but he's a pretty fun player to watch when he's running, which is a lot because people run a fair bit when playing footy.

Whoever Brendan Goddard is pointing at
Keep an eye out for this bloke because he probably did nothing wrong to deserve it.

Kep match ups;

Barrass vs Daniher
Backman plays on forward, pretty self explanatory I thought

Kennedy vs Hurley
See above;

Butler/Sheppard vs a bunch of short people
These guys have generally been pretty good this year against the height-challenged and I expect them to get the goods again, especially against that guy who's name sounds like a kids soft drink or icy pole in ORRAAAAZZZIIOOOOOOO!!!!!!! (you read that in BT's voice, didn't you?) Fantasia.

Prediction; WCE by 57.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should leave Daniher in the middle of the web. Allow him to take every forward entry.
Would love to see sexual barrassment or Gov spoil his face. He's got a very punchable face with line of pubes on his lips.

Who the **** asked you.

And who the **** is this camel you speak of.

For the last time Vishy .....it's "who f****** asked you?".

(
and if you don't know who he is ....... check out your dad's music collection ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back