Game Day Breaking bad cup - The Amy Winehouse fan club vs the lovechild of Lance Armstrong and Marion Jones

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That was dumb by Lecras to call for it and dumb for Vardy to give it. Lecras is never kicking a goal from that spot and Vardy probably had the distance based on his previous goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So many problems that can't be fixed this season. We are done. Mini rebuild is required. Forwardline is not quick enough. Midfield is extremely slow.
Backline is our one strength but even that today has been off.

What we need to do is remove Lecras, Cripps, Darling for more quicker agile players.

Midfield can't have Priddis, Mitchell, Reddon -and even Duggan is similar type. Too much of one thing isn't a good thing in the same side. Only need one quality inside mid out them and replace with more versatile quicker mids that can play both inside outside.

So for now we scrap the barrel and change it up with the above.

what I'd have is Petrie to replace Darling but ideally like to draft a quality key forward end of season.

I'd have Willie Rioli, Hill, and just keep rolling and trying other forwards like Lamb to replace Lecras and Cripps.

Midfield I would bring in Hutchings and Nelson back for now as at least they have more pace then a Priddis. Not much else you can do for now as we are pretty much screwed for midfield depth. Jetta is s**t and wouldn't change much but I'd have him over Reddon.

Again we need to focus on the draft for some quick skilful midfielders that can play inside and outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back