Game Day Breaking bad cup - The Amy Winehouse fan club vs the lovechild of Lance Armstrong and Marion Jones

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

But there's no free kick for high tackles in netball. "She's calling soft free kicks" is a very different sentiment to "she thinks it's netball".

And nah, don't hold your breath on the apology. Just know that how content I feel knowing that there were two female umpires on screen just a second ago, and just picturing you sat there in your rocking chair, rage building, calling for your boy to bring the stationary so you can write in to the paper about PC gone mad.

Mate just go * yourself to you leftist pig.

Making your bullshit straw man comments against me cause you feel someone got slighted.
Like I said.
You have no idea who I am. How many kids I have. Boys or girls. What I do for a living.
Just some keyboard leftist pig who wants to grandstand about something.

Just stop it you are embarrassing yoirself along with reading too much into my comment.

Just breathe it's going to be ok. Just cause you are offended you won't die. Breathe.

Mate just go **** yourself to you leftist pig.

Making your bullshit straw man comments against me cause you feel someone got slighted.
Like I said.
You have no idea who I am. How many kids I have. Boys or girls. What I do for a living.

Just stop it you are embarrassing yoirself along with reading too much into my comment.

Just breathe it's going to be ok. Just cause you are offended you won't die. Breathe.

Melt. Best of luck with your battle with polio.

Like I said.

If you can't handle people making comments about you, maybe you should follow something less intense instead. Like netball or soccer.

Like I said.

Just ignore him. He's an attention seeker. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you can't handle people making comments about you, maybe you should follow something less intense instead. Like netball or soccer.
Haha
Too funny. Some people can't handle people making comments about someone else.
Maybe you need to follow netball. Oh is it sexist cause I said it now?

Btw. That's a bullshit comment right there. Netball and soccer can be very intense so wtf are you on about.

Belittling other sports is so....sportist! How dare you

Haha

Btw. That's a bullshit comment right there. Netball and soccer can be very intense so wtf are you on about.

Ok

Haha

Wow....

Seriously you are a real low life.

Now you are wishing polio on someone.
What sort of ferals does this world have in it.
You are a ******* disgrace.
Seriously, you've got people on Badges side now. That's ep level.

It is the same old story really. Not many of our players willing to crack in and win the ground ball and/or apply pressure which means the oppo can literally walk the ball out of contests and our defenders are left exposed. It has happened too many times now for it not to be only an issue with players but with coaching too.

When we lose, we lose badly. What was it, 30 less contested possessions?

Shuey had also turned out to not be a big game player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back