Media Breaking News: Baghdad Bombers Big 3 To Sever Ties.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dear SFA Community,

The biggest 3 names in Baghdad, actually who are we kidding the biggest 3 names in the SFA have made a decision.

A partnership that started humbly enough back in season 23 will come to an end at the end of this season if the Baghdad Bombers Qootball Club win the season 27 premiership. KohPhi, TheCoach16 and Tony Lynn 15 will put themselves on the table if the Bombers do the impossible once again and win the Grand Final. This will not be a package deal, the most famous threesome since myself, the hot cheerleader and my English teacher at my year 12 formal will be splitting up and going to different clubs. Make no mistake this will be the greatest bust up since One Direction went their separate ways.

No reasonable offer will be refused.

The three posters who have wreaked havoc on the SFA and have turned many of the greatest posters in the league to water will be no longer together. A collective sigh of relief will be heard as many of the leagues lesser lights awaken from their slumber. But don’t rest too easily as we could be team mates Sab22!

Three weeks to go, the biggest threesome in the SFA will be no more.

Yours sincerely,

Tony Lynn 15, KohPhi and TheCoach16

Finally a Bombers story that is interesting.

Dear SFA Community,

The biggest 3 names in Baghdad, actually who are we kidding the biggest 3 names in the SFA have made a decision.

A partnership that started humbly enough back in season 23 will come to an end at the end of this season if the Baghdad Bombers Qootball Club win the season 27 premiership. KohPhi, TheCoach16 and Tony Lynn 15 will put themselves on the table if the Bombers do the impossible once again and win the Grand Final. This will not be a package deal, the most famous threesome since myself, the hot cheerleader and my English teacher at my year 12 formal will be splitting up and going to different clubs. Make no mistake this will be the greatest bust up since One Direction went their separate ways.

The three posters who have wreaked havoc on the SFA and have turned many of the greatest posters in the league to water will be no longer together. A collective sigh of relief will be heard as many of the leagues lesser lights awaken from their slumber. But don’t rest too easily as we could be team mates Sab22!

Yours sincerely,

Bombers recruiting could sky rocket this off season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened in season 23 Phenom ?
Tony, Coach, and I were all rookies at the Bombers under KohPhi's tutelage. We became a posting faction (unofficially known as "the BluCrew"), and we ended up winning the premiership from 8th.

in anticipation of myself having a more senior role at the club if the Big 3 walk ive already started rubbing my scent gland on the lockers, drink bottles, showers etc etc.
I will have a stronger presence at Baghdad next season
bad-smell-o-1.gif

Tony, Coach, and I were all rookies at the Bombers under KohPhi's tutelage. We became a posting faction (unofficially known as "the BluCrew"), and we ended up winning the premiership from 8th.

Yes! Then we went back to back....oh wait!

Dear SFA Community,

Yours sincerely,

I think this one hit wonder was more apt

jeez, I show the Bombers what a true leader is for just one game and they dump all their captains

If i gave a **** I'd actually feel bad
I know how you feel.

Let me know which ones of you are retiring, so we can get your locker ready at the BJO
I like the BJC. Big jumping castle but don't be so childish and steal my shoes next time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back