Media Breaking News: Baghdad Bombers Big 3 To Sever Ties.

Dear SFA Community,

The biggest 3 names in Baghdad, actually who are we kidding the biggest 3 names in the SFA have made a decision.

A partnership that started humbly enough back in season 23 will come to an end at the end of this season if the Baghdad Bombers Qootball Club win the season 27 premiership. KohPhi, TheCoach16 and Tony Lynn 15 will put themselves on the table if the Bombers do the impossible once again and win the Grand Final. This will not be a package deal, the most famous threesome since myself, the hot cheerleader and my English teacher at my year 12 formal will be splitting up and going to different clubs. Make no mistake this will be the greatest bust up since One Direction went their separate ways.

No reasonable offer will be refused.

The three posters who have wreaked havoc on the SFA and have turned many of the greatest posters in the league to water will be no longer together. A collective sigh of relief will be heard as many of the leagues lesser lights awaken from their slumber. But don’t rest too easily as we could be team mates Sab22!

Three weeks to go, the biggest threesome in the SFA will be no more.

Yours sincerely,

Tony Lynn 15, KohPhi and TheCoach16

jeez, I show the Bombers what a true leader is for just one game and they dump all their captains

If i gave a **** I'd actually feel bad

Thanks for the offer. I am surely one of us will join the Furies.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I sexually Identify as a Tony Lynn (15). Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of sitting on the bench and being paid 69 million dollars for it. People say to me that a person being Tony Lynn is Impossible and I’m ******* *ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having KohPhi pay me $69 million on 4 years for 3 touches points and 1 tackle a game. From now on I want you guys to call me “LynnGod” and respect my right to bleed the Baghdad family dry. If you can’t accept me you’re a Lynnophobe and need to check your qooty privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

I sexually Identify as a Tony Lynn (15). Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of sitting on the bench and being paid 69 million dollars for it. People say to me that a person being Tony Lynn is Impossible and I’m ******* ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having KohPhi pay me $69 million on 4 years for 3 touches points and 1 tackle a game. From now on I want you guys to call me “LynnGod” and respect my right to bleed the Baghdad family dry. If you can’t accept me you’re a Lynnophobe and need to check your qooty privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Hot.

TJASTA

❄︎□︎⌧︎♓︎♍︎ 👌︎◆︎●︎●︎⍓︎
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies
I sexually Identify as a Tony Lynn (15). Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of sitting on the bench and being paid 69 million dollars for it. People say to me that a person being Tony Lynn is Impossible and I’m ******* ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having KohPhi pay me $69 million on 4 years for 3 touches points and 1 tackle a game. From now on I want you guys to call me “LynnGod” and respect my right to bleed the Baghdad family dry. If you can’t accept me you’re a Lynnophobe and need to check your qooty privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
Hey, I did that two season ago :(

I feel weird about this, but we’ve discussed this long and hard, and we’re committed to it. Of course, we need to win the flag, so we’ll take the aspirin when we get the headache, but I’m open to offers now...

Pretty sure Wooshette and the Warriors will open the bidding mate.

Pretty sure Wooshette and the Warriors will open the bidding mate.
giphy.gif

I feel weird about this, but we’ve discussed this long and hard, and we’re committed to it. Of course, we need to win the flag, so we’ll take the aspirin when we get the headache, but I’m open to offers now...
I've heard this before.

Back