Breaking News from Socrates2, Jaidyn Stephenson caught betting on AFL.Will probably be suspended for 10 weeks derailing the Pies season.

:collingwood::collingwood::collingwood::collingwood::collingwood::collingwood::collingwood::collingwood::collingwood:🔜🎯🍳🍳🍳🔥🔥🔥☔☔☔☔☔☔💦💦💦💦💦🦅🦅🦅👨‍✈️👨‍✈️👨‍✈️🖕🖕🖕⚠⚠⚠⚠🚫🚫🚫🚫🏧🏧🏧🚣‍♂️🚣‍♂️🚣🐯🍍🍍⛷⛷⛷⛷⛷🏇🏇🏇♠♠♠ :collingwood: :collingwood: :collingwood: :collingwood: :collingwood: :fire::fire::fire: 💦 💦 💦 💦 ☔ ☔ ☔ ☔ ☢ ☢
since I'm a renowned sleuth and detective, I'll interpret:

Pies headed for meltdown, then crying, then the police step in, surprise, they went to the bank, bet $50 on skiing and horses and poker, the pies got angry more, then cried, then melted.

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
since I'm a renowned sleuth and detective, I'll interpret:

Pies headed for meltdown, then crying, then the police step in, surprise, they went to the bank, bet $50 on skiing and horses and poker, the pies got angry more, then cried, then melted.
:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Geelong Dynasty

16 PREMIERSHIPS
10k Posts
Oct 1, 2011
VFA-VFL-AFL 16 flags and counting
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
THE GREATEST TEAM OF ALL
He bet on rounds 4,6 and 9 and bet on himself to kick goals and other bets. He used his mates account.
10 WEEKS!!!

Rounds 4, 6 and 9 were Bulldogs, Essendon and The Saints, he backed himself to play good against those 3 sh1ttruck teams... what a Downhiller he is

Rounds 4, 6 and 9 were Bulldogs, Essendon and The Saints, he backed himself to play good against those 3 sh1ttruck teams... what a Downhiller he is
The Pies really need Betting Awareness Officiers to step in and educate them "Mutli's are the plaything of the Devil"

Geelong Dynasty

16 PREMIERSHIPS
10k Posts
Oct 1, 2011
VFA-VFL-AFL 16 flags and counting
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
THE GREATEST TEAM OF ALL
If he hadn't self reported none of those 22 weeks would have been suspended and he would sit out for 22 weeks.

I'd like to know the truth behind this 'self report'...... Guarantee he was given a heads up that he was busted or being investigated before he decided to report to the club.

Just another AFaiL cover up to protect the integrity of the game revenue

One of the complaints players had about Bucks early days was his belief that players had to self motivate themselves, it wasn’t his job. Stephenson does it in a properly motivating way by backing himself and now he’s been punished! Utter bullshit #sackBucks

One of the complaints players had about Bucks early days was his belief that players had to self motivate themselves, it wasn’t his job. Stephenson does it in a properly motivating way by backing himself and now he’s been punished! Utter ******** #sackBucks
? Motivation can only come from oneself...

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
According to Sam Maclure, after a game Stephenson told Howe he lost his multi-bet because of some goal, Howe confronted him later on and told him he has issues and to tell Walsh. So he didn't dob himself in at all and has probably been putting on many more bets with his mates that no-one knows about.

Ricketz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2011
Wagga Wagga
AFL Club
Geelong
If he hadn't self reported none of those 22 weeks would have been suspended and he would sit out for 22 weeks.

I'd like to know the truth behind this 'self report'...... Guarantee he was given a heads up that he was busted or being investigated before he decided to report to the club.

Undoubtedly. They say he reported 4 weeks ago, but it is only being dealt with now? Come on - stinks of insider tip off. I doubt the Pies actually knew though, until they were tipped off.

According to Sam Maclure, after a game Stephenson told Howe he lost his multi-bet because of some goal, Howe confronted him later on and told him he has issues and to tell Walsh. So he didn't dob himself in at all and has probably been putting on many more bets with his mates that no-one knows about.

True, but it still doesn't make sense why it took 4 weeks from that point to now. AFL working with Pies to get the media strategy right, I guess.

Ricketz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2011
Wagga Wagga
AFL Club
Geelong
It's a cover up and it's disheartening to see a young man lie straight into the camera. He should have said he had a gambling problem because he obviously has.
100% a cover up, story changes by the minute:

From Yahoo sports...
"
The revelation that a joke sparked the chain of events that led to his ban is at odds with his explanations earlier on Wednesday.

Stephenson had struggled to explain why it took three bets for him to realise his error and speak to Pies football boss Geoff Walsh.

"I think the first two times I was just a bit oblivious to it," he said.

"In the moment I was a little bit ignorant and I thought it might just be harmless, but after the third time it was just weighing on me. It was starting to build up.

"I was just feeling way too guilty."

"

So, not only are both explanations a lie - he says in his lie that he felt guilty. E.g. he DID know that it was wrong.

In summary, your honours, if a guy lies about not knowing it was wrong, and then says he fessed up because he felt guilty, it means that he was definitely tipped off. Criminals don't develop a conscience midway through their third crime, unless one of the snitches tells them they should.

Iskender Time

Premiership Player
May 13, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
Collingwood

Like the Bombres “self reporting.”

Nov 16, 2004
Location Location
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
W
100% a cover up, story changes by the minute:

From Yahoo sports...
"
The revelation that a joke sparked the chain of events that led to his ban is at odds with his explanations earlier on Wednesday.

Stephenson had struggled to explain why it took three bets for him to realise his error and speak to Pies football boss Geoff Walsh.

"I think the first two times I was just a bit oblivious to it," he said.

"In the moment I was a little bit ignorant and I thought it might just be harmless, but after the third time it was just weighing on me. It was starting to build up.

"I was just feeling way too guilty."

"

So, not only are both explanations a lie - he says in his lie that he felt guilty. E.g. he DID know that it was wrong.

In summary, your honours, if a guy lies about not knowing it was wrong, and then says he fessed up because he felt guilty, it means that he was definitely tipped off. Criminals don't develop a conscience midway through their third crime, unless one of the snitches tells them they should.
which mate put pressure on him?

Back