Media BREAKING NEWS from the Colosseum - Welcome Akkaps

Remove this Banner Ad

Clarkey, Swans and yourself would make a decent combo. Get Nakkers back in the fold and keep AngryRanga about and that's not a bad lineup.

I could just actively have unprotected sex with someone that has aids and I'd be better of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another deadbrain response.

Leave your account at the door, old balls, you’re cooked.
Listen , I understand life is pretty tough - you lose one of your best posters , the ghost of WW sits over your shoulder and you feel the need to defend the Boomers

I understand

But in a few weeks you can let it all go and let Metalcrusher take over the captaincy

I mean you only had to hand it to Cadsky and he would still be there

But sure keep the insults coming

Listen , I understand life is pretty tough - you lose one of your best posters , the ghost of WW sits over your shoulder and you feel the need to defend the Boomers

I understand

But in a few weeks you can let it all go and let Metalcrusher take over the captaincy

I mean you only had to hand it to Cadsky and he would still be there

But sure keep the insults coming
I’m sensing a fair bit of angst and emotion pouring out into your posts, CrowGrey.

Have a struck I nerve? I didn’t mean to, I was merely informing you of how terrible a poster you are, and giving you a gentle nudge in the right direction, I’m good like that.

There’s no need for you to lash out irrationally, just breathe, old fella, your best years are past you.

I’m sensing a fair bit of angst and emotion pouring out into your posts, CrowGrey.

Have a struck I nerve? I didn’t mean to, I was merely informing you of how terrible a poster you are, and giving you a gentle nudge in the right direction, I’m good like that.

There’s no need for you to lash out irrationally, just breathe, old fella, your best years are past you.
No angst , no lashing out - thats called projection - the art of saying something about another person when deep inside you are the one doing it

Its all there in your posts

Its ok hush hush - it was only 1 point . You can convince yourself you nearly made it

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/goto/post?id=68188157
GreyCrow said:
Cheers - good luck with your Captaincy tilt

#coup
cadsky said:
Haha @Antonio BlueVein has me covered for a few seasons yet I think

Guess he couldnt wait - the one thing young cadsker has is ambition

NaturalDisaster better watch his back as Admin is the next stop

Remove this Banner Ad

Back