BREAKING NEWS: Joel Selwood & Harry Taylor out for the year with shoulder and back injuries

Remove this Banner Ad

*unedited version

09-CB25-C2-0686-4566-AE38-A8-D780070505.jpg
Huge missed opportunity to put a duck bill on King Joel's face. Bay 13 noob.

I doubt it very much, Collingwood were missing 7 of the players that played in last years prelim Richmond were also missing 7 from that game, Sydney had a team of kids on the field against Geelong there is a reason Sydney are in 15th.

Sydney are 15th but aside from a loss to GWS by 41 their average losing margin is 18 points.
They also belted West Coast 6 weeks ago.
The pies have lost 4 of their last 5 by an average losing margin of 5 goals. Two of those defeats were to North and Hawthorn.
True enough they had a great win over the Eagles by a point but if the swans and pies met this weekend I don’t think it would surprise anyone if Sydney won
Especially considering Sydney lost by a kick last time they played - which was when Collingwood were good

Sydney are 15th but aside from a loss to GWS by 41 their average losing margin is 18 points.
They also belted West Coast 6 weeks ago.
The pies have lost 4 of their last 5 by an average losing margin of 5 goals. Two of those defeats were to North and Hawthorn.
True enough they had a great win over the Eagles by a point but if the swans and pies met this weekend I don’t think it would surprise anyone if Sydney won
Especially considering Sydney lost by a kick last time they played - which was when Collingwood were good
It will be interesting to see how Collingwood go against the Suns this week, after they nearly beat Essendon, if they lose all there games they could still miss finals although I doubt it will happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back