Media BREAKING STORY: Bombers' Ruckman Breaks Silence

Remove this Banner Ad

Well he didn't post it one line at a time so he's got a ways to go yet.;)
Learn.
I thought it was an egg:oops:
To.
Ask you Mum to read it for you.
Multi.
What am I chopped liver?
qEblQm5.jpg
Quote.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bombers breaks their silence.....

Don't they need to shut the **** up first, before they break their silence?
I've been pretty quiet in media the past season so yeah. As a collective... sure I'll give you that one.
>See Media thread
>Open thread and see font used
>Scrolled to the bottom in disgust
>Here we are
Glad you appreciate it, ClarkM. Please come again. The Courier New font was press-appropriate but I will acknowledge that it's the least attractive of the lot.

It may appear as though I’m simply sticking up for a teammate here, however I believe the criticism of this thread is slightly unwarranted...
Of course, I respect and acknowledge everyone’s individual opinion and perspective, but I’d say if we were being objective, this is precisely why we have media threads.
There are many of you, who are justifiably sick to death of Bombers media pieces, and who could blame you. But that aside, this appears to me, to be a quality thread.

But that’s just my opinion. And I completely understand if most of you choose to criticise young Matty. As long as it’s for the right reasons, and not due to the many misguided acts of his second rate captain.

It may appear as though I’m simply sticking up for a teammate here, however I believe the criticism of this thread is slightly unwarranted...
Of course, I respect and acknowledge everyone’s individual opinion and perspective, but I’d say if we were being objective, this is precisely why we have media threads.
There are many of you, who are justifiably sick to death of Bombers media pieces, and who could blame you. But that aside, this appears to me, to be a quality thread.

But that’s just my opinion. And I completely understand if most of you choose to criticise young Matty. As long as it’s for the right reasons, and not due to the many misguided acts of his second rate captain.
Cheers, Coach. At the risk of self-indulging, I thought it was a decent, light-hearted piece of media. But perhaps I've been out of the media game too long and hating for the sake of hating is the new game. I sincerely hope not for fear of the next generation of posters being scared off any attempts.

And don't be so hard on yourself mate, you're not a second rate captain. Probably could take a little extra care with team sheets ;) but anyone judging a captain based on the insignificant clerical acts and not their esteem and respect from their charges have rocks in their head.

I see now, Matty's coming out as an alcoholic with multiple personality disorder and isn't getting the support he needs at the Bombers.

Stand in the near vicinity of him folks, I hear that helps.
Granted, this is exactly what it looks like in hindsight. But I guarantee you've thought about that angle far more than I.

Cheers, Coach. At the risk of self-indulging, I thought it was a decent, light-hearted piece of media. But perhaps I've been out of the media game too long and hating for the sake of hating is the new game. I sincerely hope not for fear of the next generation of posters being scared off any attempts.

And don't be so hard on yourself mate, you're not a second rate captain. Probably could take a little extra care with team sheets ;) but anyone judging a captain based on the insignificant clerical acts and not their esteem and respect from their charges have rocks in their head.

Granted, this is exactly what it looks like in hindsight. But I guarantee you've thought about that angle far more than I.
I thought you were going to say I was flattering myself by saying “second rate captain”...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back