Media BREAKING STORY: Bombers' Ruckman Breaks Silence

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe you should stop frequenting our threads then. Probably stick to the inner suburbs of Abdu when you play us as well, they get pretty voluptuous on the outskirts of town.
The lifeguard is delicious. You get to ride bonus waves.

Geez Matty your brave. Some would say one of the bravest to ever grace a Qooty football ground.
In a time of so much hatred being spewed out of the mouths of jealous opposition you constantly hold your head high and keep the media posts coming.
I think its fair to say that without this current influx of quality Bombers Media posts from several Baghdad players the whole SFA Media thread might be in danger of being redundant .
Its inspired me. I generally keep to myself and only post in the Match threads but i think the public is screaming out for more Bombers media.
I might have to add 5 or 6 more myself :thumbsu:

The lifeguard is delicious. You get to ride bonus waves.
Someone once said to me "more bounce per ouce". I hold no judgement on the matter to be honest, but the statement/joke is probably accurate.

Geez Matty your brave. Some would say one of the bravest to ever grace a Qooty football ground.
In a time of so much hatred being spewed out of the mouths of jealous opposition you constantly hold your head high and keep the media posts coming.
I think its fair to say that without this current influx of quality Bombers Media posts from several Baghdad players the whole SFA Media thread might be in danger of being redundant .
Its inspired me. I generally keep to myself and only post in the Match threads but i think the public is screaming out for more Bombers media.
Thanks, Snake. Appreciate it mate. I'm trying, but the haters aren't making it easy. Would love to see some real hard-hitting Bombers-focused media from yours truly. You're being underutilised, I feel.

Wig, care to comment on the Luke Darcy-isms?

How about most hitouts around the ground, I think I've got you covered there?
TyyeFC0.jpg

So toey right now...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was Shakespeare who coined the phrase "Brevity is the soul of wit."

I suggest the Bombers Media Department familiarise themselves with the concept, for the entire OP could perhaps best be summarised as follows:

"Matty411 moves from ruck to the wing this weekend."

Which isn't at all funny :D

But FFS when will you guys stop making **** about yourselves.
Another bombers thread...
There are many of you, who are justifiably sick to death of Bombers media pieces, and who could blame you.

I think the blame lays firmly with me Coach. You see I was making Bombers threads before they were cool and now the people are just following my lead.

Last season I made at least 4 of them and was voted amongst the best in the league. (realistically I should have easily been top 10)

The lesson in all of this is it's not what you write about, it's how you do it.

So in light of all of this I will be conducting a Media Masterclass for all aspiring journalists..........

More to come

It was Shakespeare who coined the phrase "Brevity is the soul of wit."

I suggest the Bombers Media Department familiarise themselves with the concept, for the entire OP could perhaps best be summarised as follows:

"Matty411 moves from ruck to the wing this weekend."

Which isn't at all funny :D
It's like you have no concept of media in this place. If you summarised every thread to one line, it wouldn't exist. Are you anti-media, snags?

But you are correct, the TL;DR is Matty411 moves self from ruck to the wing this weekend.

I think the blame lays firmly with me Coach. You see I was making Bombers threads before they were cool and now the people are just following my lead.

Last season I made at least 4 of them and was voted amongst the best in the league. (realistically I should have easily been top 10)

So in light of all of this I will be conducting a Media Masterclass for all aspiring journalists..........

More to come
And I will be front row... Because I need to be better.

More to come
This sounds interesting, but I refuse to sit front row due to the stench.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back