Media BREAKING STORY: Bombers' Ruckman Breaks Silence

Remove this Banner Ad

It's like you have no concept of media in this place. If you summarised every thread to one line, it wouldn't exist. Are you anti-media, snags?

But you are correct, the TL;DR is Matty411 moves self from ruck to the wing this weekend.

I am but a simple sausage :) I like to break things down into smaller components and wrap them up neatly in an outer layer to maintain structural integrity :D

I am but a simple sausage :) I like to break things down into smaller components and wrap them up neatly in an outer layer to maintain structural integrity :D
So you know bangers?

So you know bangers?

An interesting question....by know, do you mean "have knowledge of" or "be acquainted with"?

By bangers, do you mean a "song of indescribable excellence, on par with godhood" or "a very common sausage of indeterminate origin" or "a person associated with acts of violence and thuggery"?

:D

An interesting question....by know, do you mean "have knowledge of" or "be acquainted with"?

By bangers, do you mean a "song of indescribable excellence, on par with godhood" or "a very common sausage of indeterminate origin" or "a person associated with acts of violence and thuggery"?

:D
The thuggery always ends in mash.

View attachment 633577 U up for it U2tigers?
The Bombers have decided to go easy on you this weekend despite you saltiness.
Not going easy .....just decided to bring a slightly taller tap ruckman in ....rather than the more mobile Matty

But what other Ruckman would give up their role strategically for the benefit of Team First !

U2tigers ....actually think he would :think:

manangatang ...over his dead body :thumbsdown:

gym4life .....egotist, would pull a wobbly :thumbsdown:

The Half Back ... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D :thumbsdown:

Roylion .....not sure even he knows what position he plays :think:

Tigerturbulance ....yeah, a real club man :thumbsu:

sportsmaniac89 ....think we all know the answer to this :thumbsdown: ....not likely to win any "best clubman" award

Wooshette .....closely related to @antbear re fiercely protecting her position of power

Bears don't count, so weren't included

GreyCrow ......an honorary role for the aged & severely decreped

Gumbies ....please see Bear notes

Last edited:
Not going easy .....just decided to bring a slightly taller tap ruckman in ....rather than the more mobile Matty

But what other Ruckman would give up their roll strategically for the benefit of Team First !

U2tigers ....actually think he would :think:

manangatang ...over his dead body :thumbsdown:

gym4life .....egotist, would pull a wobbly :thumbsdown:

The Half Back ... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D :thumbsdown:

Roylion .....not sure even he knows what position he plays :think:

Tigerturbulance ....yeah, a real club man :thumbsu:

sportsmaniac89 ....think we all know the answer to this :thumbsdown: ....not likely to win any "best clubman" award

Wooshette .....closely related to @antbear re fiercely protecting her position of power

Bear don't count, so weren't included

GreyCrow ......an honorary role for the aged & severely decreped

Gumbies ....please see Bear notes
Among the litany of erroneous statements here, I’m just going to choose one to comment on.

I like rolls, so I would never give mine up. Especially sausage rolls.

It was Shakespeare who coined the phrase "Brevity is the soul of wit."

I suggest the Bombers Media Department familiarise themselves with the concept, for the entire OP could perhaps best be summarised as follows:

"Matty411 moves from ruck to the wing this weekend."

Which isn't at all funny :D

True, but without the 'fluff' it wouldn't be media and it would just be a standard team sheet submission..

And that wouldn't be fun or conversation creating because no one gets them wrong!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was Shakespeare who coined the phrase "Brevity is the soul of wit."

I suggest the Bombers Media Department familiarise themselves with the concept, for the entire OP could perhaps best be summarised as follows:

"Matty411 moves from ruck to the wing this weekend."

Which isn't at all funny :D
Hamlet, yes? ...

I guess by your logic, you could’ve posted TLDR.

Among the litany of erroneous statements here, I’m just going to choose one to comment on.

I like rolls, so I would never give mine up. Especially sausage rolls.
You win a prize for being the first to pickup on the stratgically placed mistake ......would you like to play double or nothing ?

I've been pretty quiet in media the past season so yeah. As a collective... sure I'll give you that one.

Glad you appreciate it, ClarkM. Please come again. The Courier New font was press-appropriate but I will acknowledge that it's the least attractive of the lot.
ClarkeM*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back