Breakout players, improvements, regressions?

Remove this Banner Ad

You shall have one. I am harvesting the raw materials as we speak.
WTF?
All I did was marely (see what I did there) call you stupid and I was denied a lint sculpture.
sr36 implied that you are actually a pony, which is a much bigger offence, yet he gets a sculpture.
I'm done re......

WTF?
All I did was marely (see what I did there) call you stupid and I was denied a lint sculpture.
sr36 implied that you are actually a pony, which is a much bigger offence, yet he gets a sculpture.
I'm done re......
Stop begging now. The point is you didn't beg earlier.

Sometimes when competing for a prize, you really should stop and consider if you want that prize.

Its worth at least 12 dollars

WTF?
I'm done re......

Your offense want calling me stupid, which is no more or less my due (but, lets be real here, getting a bunch of humans to feed me carrots and groom my mane for me, thats kind of smart in a way). It was failing to use begging the question correctly.

Although a noted pony fancier, sr36 at least used it sort of right.

He seems unimpressed with his prize though, so maybe you get it instead?

As for the mare thing...I am smart enough not to use mare as any form of joke, as any stallion can tell you. Which is more than humans have worked out clearly. Rein it in, or you may be saddled with a bad reputation.

Jesus surely my use of the word wasn't as way off as Alanis.
"Like rain on your wedding day". Mine wasn't that bad was it?

Horses are such stupid animals, which begs the question, why are ponies so smart.
This is a very disturbing post Turkish lamb eating Otto.
Nearly as bad as the lack of avatar for WalterBlaknWhte - and where is Sam Reid’s father mark mc these days?
Where’s bens wag?
Where’s Walt come to that?

This is a very disturbing post Turkish lamb eating Otto.
Nearly as bad as the lack of avatar for WalterBlaknWhte - and where is Sam Reid’s father mark mc these days?
Where’s bens wag?
Where’s Walt come to that?
WalterBlaknWhte only makes cameo appearances these days.
I think even he realises how stupid and embarrassing the majority of his posts are and has decided to keep his posts to a minimum.

WalterBlaknWhte only makes cameo appearances these days.
I think even he realises how stupid and embarrassing the majority of his posts are and has decided to keep his posts to a minimum.
But his wag is so beautiful

I miss her.

I know they were already stars but are Grundy and De Goey going to another level this year?

1555596832720.png

Where does Mihocek fit into the thread title? Stagnant?

Is he still trying to find his place in the new forward set-up?
No Maggie, you got it wrong. He answered you well and truly tonight!!!:D

I know they were already stars but are Grundy and De Goey going to another level this year?

View attachment 657484
Yes probably. I think that while Jordy makes errors, he is so influential in the middle and Brodie is just a machine. The forward line and midfielders were awesome tonight. The defenders did not have to earn their money.

View attachment 657484

They're awesome, but I actually think Degoey had a mediocre game about Brissy. He did some awesome things, as always, but he seemed a bit too keen to do awesome things and thus gave a free kick away everytime he was out of position.

They're awesome, but I actually think Degoey had a mediocre game about Brissy. He did some awesome things, as always, but he seemed a bit too keen to do awesome things and thus gave a free kick away everytime he was out of position.

Took a couple of shots way outside his range and squandered a couple of chances. That's a bad sin for a forward to have a shot and not make the distance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back