Rumour Brendan Fevola to GWS?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ward and Scully would have had the opportunity to comment on what players they would hope to be surrounded with.

Knowing that Fevola could be at least looked at it would be interesting if they inquired and gave their opinion on recruiting him.

Pretty much how us fans feel too! Fev will not be at the Giants next year...there's just no way!

I hope your not speaking on behalf of all fans. I would love to see Fev at GWS. If he has turned himself around as he says he could teach the young guys many lessons on how much an AFL career is really worth and the stuff up's he has caused in which he has screwed his.

On the football side a big damaging forward able to kick 80 goals a game whilst costing crap all and helping develop the future forwards would be good. He will know its his last chance.

If Ben Cousins can make a return from being a self admitted ice addict and using drugs while playing the game but finishes his career as a hero. Fev can do the same when he was an idiot on the piss and had a fling with Lara Bingle.

I hope your not speaking on behalf of all fans. I would love to see Fev at GWS. If he has turned himself around as he says he could teach the young guys many lessons on how much an AFL career is really worth and the stuff up's he has caused in which he has screwed his.

On the football side a big damaging forward able to kick 80 goals a game whilst costing crap all and helping develop the future forwards would be good. He will know its his last chance.

If Ben Cousins can make a return from being a self admitted ice addict and using drugs while playing the game but finishes his career as a hero. Fev can do the same when he was an idiot on the piss and had a fling with Lara Bingle.

There's where you're post falls apart. IF. The guy's had a 1000 chances. So odds are he hasn't changed. Good on him if he has, but with his past history he cannot be selected by new team. It would be an utterly stupid thing do to

There's where you're post falls apart. IF. The guy's had a 1000 chances. So odds are he hasn't changed. Good on him if he has, but with his past history he cannot be selected by new team. It would be an utterly stupid thing do to

Screaming pressure point into a TV camera and wearing a adult toy to a mad monday drink isnt a huge crime. Urinating against a wall, well I think we have all done that. Spewed into a garbage bin. Yep we've all done that and possibly even all over ourselves.

Unless you've actually had experience with the media not everything written is true. Seems to me that everyone is out to get him. We can all comment the for and against but at the end of the day the only people who can make the determination are those that sit down with him before deciding if they want to give him a crack. Me personaly I would. You wouldnt. Yet they are our opinions and we are entitled to them.

Screaming pressure point into a TV camera and wearing a adult toy to a mad monday drink isnt a huge crime. Urinating against a wall, well I think we have all done that. Spewed into a garbage bin. Yep we've all done that and possibly even all over ourselves.

Unless you've actually had experience with the media not everything written is true. Seems to me that everyone is out to get him. We can all comment the for and against but at the end of the day the only people who can make the determination are those that sit down with him before deciding if they want to give him a crack. Me personaly I would. You wouldnt. Yet they are our opinions and we are entitled to them.

Gambling addiciton and attempted suicide, i have never had/done either of those things, neither screams responsible adult. I hope for him that he is back on track, no reason why people cant change for the better but the old "he didn't do anything i havent done" doesn't mean everyone should forget his track record.

Ward and Scully would have had the opportunity to comment on what players they would hope to be surrounded with.

Knowing that Fevola could be at least looked at it would be interesting if they inquired and gave their opinion on recruiting him.

If thats the case then GWS are f***ed. Letting a player who has played 30 odd games dictate who should and shouldn't come to the club

If thats the case then GWS are f***ed. Letting a player who has played 30 odd games dictate who should and shouldn't come to the club

Dictate is too strong a word. They had leverage to inquire about the club and the club needed to ensure that their approach was impressive.

Ward and Scully are two guys who have had their heads from the beginning despite being the flavour of the football scene.

They have opinions already as to what inspires them and what hasnt.

Their feedback should be taken on.

You need older players that they will respect like McDonald and Powell to ensure that they feel that this is a club they can impart their own professionality apon.

Luke Power* mate, no harm done, just to save you from further embarrassment. I'll weigh into this argument by saying there is no way Scully would want Fev at the club. He is rumoured to have left the Shanghai trip because of the drinking Melbourne players did after their practice game. He would got not be giving Fev an endorsement to join the club, trust me. P.S. Got my foundation membership today!

Let's get Fev, Setanta and Lovett.... great way to build our team culture and reputation... or maybe not.

Luke Power* mate, no harm done, just to save you from further embarrassment. I'll weigh into this argument by saying there is no way Scully would want Fev at the club. He is rumoured to have left the Shanghai trip because of the drinking Melbourne players did after their practice game. He would got not be giving Fev an endorsement to join the club, trust me. P.S. Got my foundation membership today!

Yep, as Ackermanis would say, I wouldnt get HIS name wrong.

Still this guy would be handy.

121429-luke-powell.jpg

As great a player fevola is I just dont think that a young club should have his baggage. We are trying to establish a reputation and we just dont have enough of the local market slice to risk bad media exposure. Id much rather throw our key forward posts at folau/patton and wilson/wilkes.

people have been saying scott watters wants him at the saints

(Log in to remove this ad.)

people have been saying scott watters wants him at the saints

SCOTT WATTERS=LEGEND

Still needs board to back him though. One of those decisions that will never be left up to only the coach.

It is a start though to have the coach wanting you. Im finding it more likely that he will be picked up as the days go by.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back