News Brendan Gale to Tasmania

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s all very sad. To lose Benny and Blair would be a damn shame. Big players in our Premierships.

But time moves on. It waits for no one. We adapt or we die.

Unlike the Strenght and Conditioning position, where we cheaped out and went with the Butcher, as long as we target the best out there, the club will always be bigger than the individual.

Carlton have improved when they poached Geelongs CEO. We have to target the best. Who’s footy boss is the best? We go and target them.

It’s really that simple. No more sacrifices or wanting to be nice to others. No. Be ruthless again and target the best.

I honestly believe Yze is a premiership winning coach. Love what he’s doing with not much. Give him the support and go and win another flag.

If people want to * off, there is the door.

It’s all very sad. To lose Benny and Blair would be a damn shame. Big players in our Premierships.

But time moves on. It waits for no one. We adapt or we die.

Unlike the Strenght and Conditioning position, where we cheaped out and went with the Butcher, as long as we target the best out there, the club will always be bigger than the individual.

Carlton have improved when they poached Geelongs CEO. We have to target the best. Who’s footy boss is the best? We go and target them.

It’s really that simple. No more sacrifices or wanting to be nice to others. No. Be ruthless again and target the best.

I honestly believe Yze is a premiership winning coach. Love what he’s doing with not much. Give him the support and go and win another flag.

If people want to * off, there is the door.
Totally with you on Yze. Comes across as a very switched on and tactically sound coach. He’s gonna be great for us and for developing our young players

Totally with you on Yze. Comes across as a very switched on and tactically sound coach. He’s gonna be great for us and for developing our young players
That to and I reckon there will be few changes inbthe footy department end of year Yze will bring a few of his people coaches etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back