Brendan McEvoy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Anyone enough of talking to those other clowns. What is the current mail on Brendan seeking a spot on what must be evolving into one of the hottest foward lines in the HDFL down at Colbo.

Rumour has it Tibbinator that he will return if we can meet his demands although the club has some reservations about his training ethic, the pricetag and whether he can committ to more than one year.

None the less as an exceptional goal kicker and dual premiership player at the hoppers he must be under consideration.

yes interesting post there cougarman - however i cannot believe that you are going to give Brendan the esteemed honor of having a thred named after him - this is sure to go straight to that expanding head of his.

what about his (Bmac's) cousin? i see he got BOG in the 2's for the 'Donga bulldogs on the weekend - maybe he'll get a promotion seeing the senior coach broke his leg in the main game.

yes interesting post there cougarman - however i cannot believe that you are going to give Brendan the esteemed honor of having a thred named after him - this is sure to go straight to that expanding head of his.

what about his (Bmac's) cousin? i see he got BOG in the 2's for the 'Donga bulldogs on the weekend - maybe he'll get a promotion seeing the senior coach broke his leg in the main game.

Yes, may have jumped the gun posting this one however the boy can kick goals. It appears that the move will not occur as a result of our strict budget in a drought year but would be welcome with open arms for the 'love of the game'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back