Traded Brendon Ah Chee [traded to West Coast]

Remove this Banner Ad

Anywhere between 30 and 40 seems about right, though it wouldn't surprise me if we lose him for less. As others have said, he has a massive ceiling and I really hope he reaches it with us and not elsewhere. Could be a very dynamic big bodied midfielder if he puts it all together.

Anywhere between 30 and 40 seems about right, though it wouldn't surprise me if we lose him for less. As others have said, he has a massive ceiling and I really hope he reaches it with us and not elsewhere. Could be a very dynamic big bodied midfielder if he puts it all together.

Agree. He could be anything, but when you're not getting picked ahead of Sam Gray, you're definitely not valued.

If Port trades out Lobbe, I expect Brooksby from the Suns could form part of the trade. Versatile & cheap ruck/fwd back up for your list.

If Port trades out Lobbe, I expect Brooksby from the Suns could form part of the trade. Versatile & cheap ruck/fwd back up for your list.
Would rather just have the pick.

Just been a really big disappointment in his first 4 years. I'd be more than happy with a 4th round pick for him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would prefer to keep Ah Chee to be honest. Could be the next Goodes with his size and stength (without being a campaigner). Just needs to get it together on the field and play in the centre where it's obvious he'd be best at. Watched him live at his breakout game against GWS last year and he was a complete freak.

Pick 35-50 would be acceptable if we traded him though. Would massively piss me off if he came good at your club though.

Oh well can only ask.
It seems you will only get a 4th rounder from GC.
Malcolm Karpany finally turned a corner at end of season and was playing
good consistent footy, in that small forward mid role for East Perth.
Thought he maybe better than a 4th rounder GC will offer.
Your situation seems similar to when we traded Koby Stevens to the bullies for nothing
so he could get regular game time.

Could Port could package up Ah Chee and a mid range (experience wise defender) e.g Cameron O'Shea or Tom Jonas? 80 games each.

GC want players, PA want picks

Multi player deals seam uncommon in the AFL, NBA its par for the course

Could Port could package up Ah Chee and a mid range (experience wise defender) e.g Cameron O'Shea or Tom Jonas? 80 games each.

GC want players, PA want picks

Multi player deals seam uncommon in the AFL, NBA its par for the course
We have a problem finding list spots available atm

Random question. What is happening with Dan Currie. If Gold Coast are bringing in witts then I assume Currie would leave. Currie would be good cheap backup for Ryder if Lobbe finds another home. AhChee is annoying. He is so close to being a good player but he isn't. Happy for him to move on. Maybe playing with his brother will make it click?

Random question. What is happening with Dan Currie. If Gold Coast are bringing in witts then I assume Currie would leave. Currie would be good cheap backup for Ryder if Lobbe finds another home. AhChee is annoying. He is so close to being a good player but he isn't. Happy for him to move on. Maybe playing with his brother will make it click?

His brother works extremely hard so hopefully that's a kick for him.

Currie was good till he broke is finger twice then his hand. Pretty unlucky

Oh well can only ask.
It seems you will only get a 4th rounder from GC.
Malcolm Karpany finally turned a corner at end of season and was playing
good consistent footy, in that small forward mid role for East Perth.
Thought he maybe better than a 4th rounder GC will offer.
Your situation seems similar to when we traded Koby Stevens to the bullies for nothing
so he could get regular game time.

Karpany wouldn't get a rookie list spot at port if he was delisted at the moment much less trade for him.

Ah Chee triggered a contract extension and is now contracted

So we don't have to trade ah Chee if gc only want to offer a s**t pick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back