Coaching Staff Brendon Bolton - Senior Coach - Locked in until end of 2020 (23/5/18)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was all for bolton at the start...i recall me yelling at my partner "we must get that hawthorn coach he is the only coach i would except to take over malthouse..." I was so angry at carlton for sacking malthouse...i still curse about the sacking of ratten...two great coaches both victims of media hype and a gullible carlton board...anyway bolton needs to go the same way the sooner the better...while carlton has these great kids...bolton lacks discipline...no discipline you get less desire, less determination hunger and everything else that goes with it. Last year bolton invited the mummy's and daddy's up to the gold coast to comfort the players during their ordeal up there??? What the hell? Is this football played by grown men or a bunch of 10 year olds going on a school interstate trip to play a game of rounders...bolton is just to soft to be a successful coach at afl level...why is garlett at the club still? I would take jed lamb over garlett every time...jed played hard football he did his job more often than not...he could kick a long goal and he could tag...garlett turns the ball over 80% of the time gives away stupid free kicks and plays to far off his man always lost in no mans land...bolton can see something in him that no one else can...or am i wrong? Garlett is a total gun maybe? I havent even started on carltons game plan yet...what game plan? Why has brisbane leap frogged past carlton in development? I could write a novel on carltons flaws...If bolton was to go which he should i would like to see a ross lyon coach...i think that lyons third and final crack at coaching could lead to something pretty special...it would be reckless to carry on with bolton any longer....even if carlton do start to play decent footy this season it wont be because of bolton is the coach...it will just be the natural development of the playing group...last year would be passed off as a development year right? Then why did bolton keep B Grade senior players in the team every week restricting development of younger future talent...s**t unexperienced coach. Dennis pagan played gibbs every week in his first season as did fagan with rainer last season...thats how you develop a player...bolton letting gibbs go was very unprofessional...gibbs should be still at carlton and he shouldve been captain a long time ago over murphy...ill believe in jesus before i do bolton...enough said...

I was all for bolton at the start...i recall me yelling at my partner "we must get that hawthorn coach he is the only coach i would except to take over malthouse..." I was so angry at carlton for sacking malthouse...i still curse about the sacking of ratten...two great coaches both victims of media hype and a gullible carlton board...anyway bolton needs to go the same way the sooner the better...while carlton has these great kids...bolton lacks discipline...no discipline you get less desire, less determination hunger and everything else that goes with it. Last year bolton invited the mummy's and daddy's up to the gold coast to comfort the players during their ordeal up there??? What the hell? Is this football played by grown men or a bunch of 10 year olds going on a school interstate trip to play a game of rounders...bolton is just to soft to be a successful coach at afl level...why is garlett at the club still? I would take jed lamb over garlett every time...jed played hard football he did his job more often than not...he could kick a long goal and he could tag...garlett turns the ball over 80% of the time gives away stupid free kicks and plays to far off his man always lost in no mans land...bolton can see something in him that no one else can...or am i wrong? Garlett is a total gun maybe? I havent even started on carltons game plan yet...what game plan? Why has brisbane leap frogged past carlton in development? I could write a novel on carltons flaws...If bolton was to go which he should i would like to see a ross lyon coach...i think that lyons third and final crack at coaching could lead to something pretty special...it would be reckless to carry on with bolton any longer....even if carlton do start to play decent footy this season it wont be because of bolton is the coach...it will just be the natural development of the playing group...last year would be passed off as a development year right? Then why did bolton keep B Grade senior players in the team every week restricting development of younger future talent...s**t unexperienced coach. Dennis pagan played gibbs every week in his first season as did fagan with rainer last season...thats how you develop a player...bolton letting gibbs go was very unprofessional...gibbs should be still at carlton and he shouldve been captain a long time ago over murphy...ill believe in jesus before i do bolton...enough said...
Wasn’t April fools on Monday?

Enough said. More than enough. In fact ...stop talking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you elaborate a bit more please.

Yeah nah.

Don't.

Interesting first post, perhaps just use your real account, bravery shows character

Troll

(Log in to remove this ad.)

🤣🤣🤪

Joke right? Has to be a joke surely!

Did you have a waking nightmare? Up at 4.30 am to write that. :)

Everyone will have a different measure of Bolton this year and wins will trump all, but one will have to keep an eye on development also.
So many players are already showing to have upped their rating. This is a very good start.

Once the players sync up the game plan will also.
Even at this early stage, I'm liking what I'm seeing a lot more than I did this time last year.
How that all pans out though? We'll just have to wait and see.

"I'm angry at Carlton sacking Malthouse" said no Carlton supporter ever.

Ps Paragraphs

"two great coaches"

Unfortunately we'll never probably know with Ratts, but Malthouse was a complete ******* when at Carlton.

brutal post has forced us to look deep into our souls, our innermost thoughts, our back of the pantry veggie bin.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back