Coaching Staff Brendon Bolton - Senior Coach - Locked in until end of 2020 (23/5/18)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

why don't they change the name of this thread to the 'Brendan Bolton apologist' thread.

Why? Most people rate him or are backing Bolton, the Club and the rebuild. They understand what's happening and how long it will take. Just because you don't or don't agree doesn't make people apologists.

Do you barrack for Bolton or the Carlton Football Club? Its immaterial anyway.

We were beaten last week in inside 50s and Scum had more scoring shots. It was a good gritty win for sure but lucky to get away with it and our upset for the year.

The Carlton Football Club needs to see better, it deserves better, it demands better. Record losses in third year of rebuild is not acceptable this is Mark Neeld like stuff.

No way sorry

19 possessions 9 contested 11 tackles and a goal with an injured foot. Sometimes I think he is an easy target for some
He had no impact - 1 goal is good the other part of game was nothing
Like when pre injury he’d get 25 disposals of nothingness

Brisbane beat the Hawks by 8+ goals, nuff said!

Due for a win...we’d beat the hawks too I reckon

Wouldn’t mind a home ground advantage some of theses clubs have
Brisbane have won one game don’t get the reference ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go do yourself a favour and listen to Chris Fagans interview on SEN this morning. Good perspective
Did you also hear Gerard Whateley's, remarks "Carlton are nowhere near where a third year rebuild team should be, Brisbane has a better plan and personnel, I can see what they are trying to do - with Carlton I just don't see it!"

Sums up reality your 2020/2021 is delusional, your riders are only agreeing with you because they don't want to get the lemonade and sars from the board as usually happens.

Good point bought up about how bad Recruiting was between 2009-2012. In just over 2 years we have had to start from scratch. No club has had to go this far back. Effectively being a GWS or GCS without the extra picks.

Did you also hear Gerard Whateley's, remarks "Carlton are nowhere near where a third year rebuild team should be, Brisbane has a better plan and personnel, I can see what they are trying to do - with Carlton I just don't see it!"

Sums up reality your 2020/2021 is delusional, your riders are only agreeing with you because they don't want to get the lemonade and sars from the board as usually happens.

I’ll take Fagans opinion over Whately any day. Your just blinded by negativity and hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back