Coaching Staff Brendon Bolton - Senior Coach - Locked in until end of 2020 (23/5/18)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given Brittain coached us to our first wooden spoon & we then got whacked with draft penalties & were financially up the creek, I doubt very much that he could have done any better than what he did.

Brittain only ever got the senior coaching position at Carlton because he was anointed by Parkin. If a proper recruitment process had taken place (highly unlikely for our club at the time), he wouldn't have made the short list.
mate of mine won some sort of competition to be in the rooms pre-game at Princes Park - forget who we played - when he joined us for the bounce he said brits actually smashed a light with a footy whilst working himself up during his pre-game rant - hardly a progressive style of coaching

mate of mine won some sort of competition to be in the rooms pre-game at Princes Park - forget who we played - when he joined us for the bounce he said brits actually smashed a light with a footy whilst working himself up during his pre-game rant - hardly a progressive style of coaching
Sounds like Clarko.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bolts cant even reach the light switch.

That's why we recruited

COMF2195-CLP-de_DE-007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back