Opinion Brendon Bolton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter what happens, we need to remember that Bolts was appointed in the clubs most trying of times, he has always been gracious, never malice, has stayed true to himself and the club, and has always acted in the best interest of the footy club. Don't anyone s**t on him because of the results, he has always tried to put his best foot forward and the clubs best foot forward. Sadly I think its time to move him on, but that doesn't change the fact that he is a good man deserving of our respect.

Seems like a foregone conclusion it'll happen today now.

Now I'm just overwhelmed with a feeling of sadness for Bolts. Invested so much time trying to build something, but just couldn't find that extra spark to really make it click.

Has to happen though, unfortunately for BB the only stat that really matters is wins and losses.

Hopefully he can hang around as an assistant, but I have a feeling he'll probably want to move on.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Well he was told he would grow with the list, strip it back and build it up. I get the feeling that a new coach would come in and we will start to win and he will get all the credit and Bolts will be sitting at home knowing it was going to happen if we kept faith. I would be sad if that happened in a way.

He is gone 3/6/19
not surprised

i hope we can win a few more.......

another crisis we didnt need.....

however he was never going to cut it...

with our list we should still make it off 18 th spot in 2019

Ps it would have cost us to dump him

hope they are more selective in future

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See ya Bolton and don't let the door hit you on the way out..

Your tenure has been an utter failure and not one Carlton supporter feels sorry for you. You've got a quality group of players that should be pressing for finals like Brisbane are yet since this rebuild has began we have gotten worse each year. If it hadn't been for the prez's unwavering support you would have gone earlier.

Its time to bring back Ratts and take our footy club back to where we belong!
Don't even go there. Trying to speak for others.
Very poor form.......:thumbsdown:

Officially sacked.

I personally want to thank Bolton. He tried his guts out, blooded some youth and was able to mostly remove the culture from the dire days of Malthouse.

Football is an unforgiving business and i can see why the club has made the decision it has, but I hold no animosity to him. You can tell he gave his all and loved the club and players. He has given us 4 years of his life and we should all thank him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back