Opinion Brendon Bolton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going early aren't you

Not interested the the week to week in terms of progress, will leave that for others

Nor interested in the trend line or reality in general it seems.

There’s no way to paint a picture we are going anywhere under bolts. This has simply gone way too long.

Clearly Bolts will be gone at seasons end and maybe Scott could be the answer as i really like him but we cant rush and need to go through a process to finally get the right guy

Bolton hasn’t got the right energy. He is too uptight and controlling, like most schoolteachers. As a consequence too many of the players are uptight. They are playing in a state of terror.
There has to be a circuit breaker.
David Parkin was a school teacher, he went alright, but then he did have a list full of champions. One would wonder how he would go coaching a list of kids, with barely a champion in sight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your list is way better than your performances indicate. You’ve got to get rid of him before your young players want out.
Completely agree u can see the talent but the players look lost and not interested. Something needs to be done urgently or everything will be lost

Your list is way better than your performances indicate. You’ve got to get rid of him before your young players want out.

That’s what the majority are saying !!

Only ones left would not have sacked Percy Jones for Parkin !!

Going early aren't you

Not interested the the week to week in terms of progress, will leave that for others

No, I went way too late.

I admire your patience with Bolton, but he will be sacked, it’s just a matter of when.

Really wanted Bolton to do well, thought he was the man to turn things around. However after this game, It's clear he won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back