Opinion Brendon Bolton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep, could be better but we are not getting the most out of it, that's for sure.

I don’t get it, I obviously don’t watch all of your games but at various times I’ve thought all of Charlie, McKay, Fisher, Weitering, Fisher, Marchbank, SPS etc have looked like future stars.

I don’t know why a team like Brisbane has zoomed past you when their young players pound for pound are about level with yours - perhaps yours even better.

It seems that Bolton has finally lost the players and that should spell the end.

I genuinely think that with Brad Scott at the helm you’d be looking at 7-9 wins next year.

i could name you 21 players today that are just as bad

Yeah, wrong thread - oops.

Back On topic - the players have quit. Barely broke a jog collectively today.

Once again, Bolts tried his best in tough circumstances and we should appreciate him for that. But it’s time to put this to bed. He’s done, might as well, he’s lost the players, and with the level of youth we have theres no coming back from that. Move on, hope for a New voice to get us something this year and then start fresh next year

Well heck me....
I just dun blinked.
Sorry Bolts, it’s time to pack up your s**t, bung it in a little cardboard box(thanks Visy) and don’t let the door hit you on the arse as you heck off out of our once proud football ground.
Thanks for your services, but you’re no longer required mate.
If norf can beat the tiges with the stand in coach and you can only muster up 30 odd points in a game of footy, you know your goose is a burnt up old foul of a turkey.
I had your back from day dot son, but Ive turned the corner and you’re not apart of the future, sorry ol chap, but that’s the big league and thems the breaks.
Please CFC, let’s rip the band aid and release the pressure,nothing could be worse than that pitiful display of conviction toward the head coach, surely?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still think it's the coach, I guess it helps with the agendas
i've seen more structure at the NAB auskick half time games.

if that's not the coach, then we've had the rotten luck of drafting 15 brain dead kids that can't be coached. can't rule it out, but i'm leaning towards the coach not being up to it.

The only ones supporting Bolton , would have kept Percy Jones !!
And this is why I have so little respect for many of our supporters. Unless you agree with them, your judgement/wisdom gets questioned. It is this sort of bullshit that led to a Coalition victory 2 weeks ago. Just because you make the most noise, doesn't make you right.

And this is why I have so little respect for many of our supporters. Unless you agree with them, your judgement/wisdom gets questioned. It is this sort of ******** that led to a Coalition victory 2 weeks ago. Just because you make the most noise, doesn't make you right.

No the silent majority voted ... pretty simple

No one can say the Board has not supported Bolton but this has gone too far , sometimes you need to make hard decisions !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back